Old robbing rules

If you want to know the community’s opinion about a topic, make a poll here.

Moderator: Game Masters

Bring drylooting back?

Old rules, cannot rob baseclass though
53%
New rule, cannot take anything of lower value
5%
No I like my stuff on me thanks
42%

Total votes: 43

Houston

Re: Old robbing rules

Post by Houston »

Kent Strider wrote:Let's forget drylooting for now, just totally forget it. How about!

Gold, Gems, Ore, Ingots, Reagents, Hides, and Bones.

Greater heals, obsidian/porcelain steeds, gheals -> all potions.

Just the resources which can be crafted?
Neku

Post by Neku »

Kent Strider wrote:Let's forget drylooting for now, just totally forget it. How about!

Gold, Gems, Ore, Ingots, Reagents, Hides, and Bones.
well, the person robbing wouldn't really be carrying ores, ingots, hides or bones unless he just robbed someone already. wouldn't really be fair if someone killed a robber ;)
............but if you can only rob us for those items and the robber killers could dry loot you that would sort out the adrenaline dilema :)
Ivan

Post by Ivan »

just simply make everything else than armours which target is wearing, weapons and clothes to be saved everything else could be robbed... so no clothes, armours, weapons wouldnt that be fair?
Kenyon Ahearn

Post by Kenyon Ahearn »

Aye thats alright Ivan, but what about the robber? same rules applied for him? because Imo a robber should be drylooted otherwise it's light punishment being killed and taking the robbers money gems whatever (he will hardly have any of that as carlos said)

I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter.
Ivan

Post by Ivan »

Kenyon Ahearn wrote:Aye thats alright Ivan, but what about the robber? same rules applied for him? because Imo a robber should be drylooted otherwise it's light punishment being killed and taking the robbers money gems whatever (he will hardly have any of that as carlos said)
What about making it way around for a robber... only armours and weapons from him? everything else would be left alone?
Oomari

Post by Oomari »

Ivan wrote:
Kenyon Ahearn wrote:Aye thats alright Ivan, but what about the robber? same rules applied for him? because Imo a robber should be drylooted otherwise it's light punishment being killed and taking the robbers money gems whatever (he will hardly have any of that as carlos said)
What about making it way around for a robber... only armours and weapons from him? everything else would be left alone?
Can imagen it allready.....

Player1: Im sure he said, halt this is a robbery, Mr.GM
GM: Player2 did you say that ??
Player2: No, i didn't !!
Player1: Im sure he did, but since he is the robber he has to prove he didn't say it
GM: can you prove you didn't say it
Player2: No !!
GM: then Player1 can keep your elite auro armor and all your elite weapon.
Ivan

Post by Ivan »

Oomari wrote:
Ivan wrote:
Can imagen it allready.....

Player1: Im sure he said, halt this is a robbery, Mr.GM
GM: Player2 did you say that ??
Player2: No, i didn't !!
Player1: Im sure he did, but since he is the robber he has to prove he didn't say it
GM: can you prove you didn't say it
Player2: No !!
GM: then Player1 can keep your elite auro armor and all your elite weapon.
Wont this go easily under rp robbery category you have to have the pic of rp part if neither one has it all stuff goes back to their owners.
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

We should just close this topic really, its just gonna' go back and forth, between the men and the women. Men being the ones that aren't pansies ofc, figure out the rest on your own ;)
Whitewolf

Post by Whitewolf »

bah 5 pages of same thing, its so simple

Ethir old rules, or it stays the way it is atm. Simply let the gms pick...
John Longfall

Post by John Longfall »

Votes are almost even, i dont know what to vote. I could take my robber back to ring and try to earn few coins.. Or i could just vote against and have happy minings with my smith... Seriously dont know what to say at the moment, well im sure what ever GMs chose it will be good.