What do you want?

If you want to know the community’s opinion about a topic, make a poll here.

Moderator: Game Masters

Which area do you want us to focus on?

New Dungeons
18%
Revision of world spawns
11%
Revision of loot
39%
PVP Events (Quests)
5%
PVM Events (Quests)
7%
Merchant Events (Quests, markets)
20%

Total votes: 56

Demian

Re: What do you want?

Post by Demian »

Basil Brotheamus wrote:I don't see anything wrong with the loot to be honest. I think many players just see an opportunity to hope for even fatter loot and go for it. The books we have now have multiplied the chances to get rich, the boosted and balanced variety of weapons which give lot better chance to find decent magical ones, the magical leather armors, new monsters with new ores, hides, etc… I have really hard time figuring out what they are asking for and I don't prefer Pangaea to become any more easier to get rich on personally. It's good as it is.

As a sidenote, I understand why something should probably removed from the loot pool, like wands or something like that, but do not make it fatter.
Well said.

Loot is fine, but I wouldn't mind more dungeons worth hunting.
James Blackburn

Post by James Blackburn »

Demian wrote:
Basil Brotheamus wrote:I don't see anything wrong with the loot to be honest. I think many players just see an opportunity to hope for even fatter loot and go for it. The books we have now have multiplied the chances to get rich, the boosted and balanced variety of weapons which give lot better chance to find decent magical ones, the magical leather armors, new monsters with new ores, hides, etc… I have really hard time figuring out what they are asking for and I don't prefer Pangaea to become any more easier to get rich on personally. It's good as it is.

As a sidenote, I understand why something should probably removed from the loot pool, like wands or something like that, but do not make it fatter.
Well said.

Loot is fine, but I wouldn't mind more dungeons worth hunting.
as these 2 gentelman stated, loot is fine, more diffrent kind of dungeons would be nice. or probably work on the ones we got
Boris
Admin

Post by Boris »

Yeap, I think it's good to keep in mind that skillbooks were added without any costs (i.e. less gold, less items, less anything for that matter). At best were talking of additional loot that's sold for millions on the forum. They're nothing but a plus-plus.

- Boris
Leather armor is best for sneaking, because it's literally made from hide.
Glarundis

Post by Glarundis »

Ivan wrote:
Glarundis wrote:maybe increase the highend ores/bones/hides by 1 or 2 per monster?
you need to kill shitloads of giants atm to get a giant suit. and then if you take into account you're doing it as a team, will take even more giants to kill..

Its worth of the price if you think about the effort that goes into gathering auropian which is basicaly equilevant for giant bones. I dont think that atleast needs any changing.
the question is: how many ores it takes for auro suit and how many bones it takes for a set?
and how many giant bones a monster drops and how many auro ores a monster drop?
Ivan

Post by Ivan »

Glarundis wrote:
Ivan wrote:
Glarundis wrote:maybe increase the highend ores/bones/hides by 1 or 2 per monster?
you need to kill shitloads of giants atm to get a giant suit. and then if you take into account you're doing it as a team, will take even more giants to kill..

Its worth of the price if you think about the effort that goes into gathering auropian which is basicaly equilevant for giant bones. I dont think that atleast needs any changing.
the question is: how many ores it takes for auro suit and how many bones it takes for a set?
and how many giant bones a monster drops and how many auro ores a monster drop?
Only ancient dragon/balron drops auro and its 10-20 from each of them... suit takes 300+ ores

All giants drop 1-4 bones depending on difficulty if i remember correctly 250-300 bones each suit.

Lets see? I'd say that giant bones are easier to get than auro. So i think the drop rate is good.
Demian

Post by Demian »

Void also drops auro, and it's 1-8 giant bones (Storm and Cloud drop 8 bones). But yeah, giant bones are alot easier to get. Even the sets cost less than any auro sets.
Zaradon

Post by Zaradon »

Ivan wrote: Only ancient dragon/balron drops auro and its 10-20 from each of them...

Take my shoes and get 5-10 auro from ancient/balron and the likes.
Mike

Post by Mike »

"Revision of loot 36% 36% [ 15 ] x"

Because hunting doesn't feel worth it anymore. The rarity of cloth has really killed it, and as far as I'm concerned has disproven the notion of rarity = profit.
"last i knew it was illegal to hate someone" Richard Mota
Cyrus Tegyr

Post by Cyrus Tegyr »

Mike wrote:and as far as I'm concerned has disproven the notion of rarity = profit.
You have to have to profit, without having you have nothing, thus no profit. :D
The black market was a way of getting around government controls. It was a way of enabling the free market to work. It was a way of opening up, enabling people. - Milton Friedman
dwight

Post by dwight »

I don't think loot has anything wrong and hunting worths imo. Dunno why you guys have that opinion.