End of Ghuronius trial

If you want to know the community’s opinion about a topic, make a poll here.

Moderator: Game Masters

What do we do with Ghurnius?

Remove it from the game
49%
Nerf the religion damage reduction
20%
Leave as it originally was
31%

Total votes: 35

Iktomi

End of Ghuronius trial

Post by Iktomi »

So we've had a 30 day trial of having Ghuronius' effect disabled.

What do people think?
Masano

Re: End of Ghuronius trial

Post by Masano »

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=13282

Did anyone do any of their own testing ever? Because going off the numbers Boris gave I dont really see reason to remove it entirely from the game.
James Blackburn

Post by James Blackburn »

leave it as it is in my opinion, i simply can't see the reason to remove it, probably ticket price can be boosted, but i'm not sure is its neccesary even...

and give studded users ghuro effect!!!!!! :P
Zaradon

Post by Zaradon »

It's generally an overhauling flaw for fighters vs magicusers in my eyes.

Altough, magicusers may only use rites/spells in religions, i would suggest something similar to magicusers vs. holy rite dmg since ghrunious is holy phys dmg.

i.e - similar effect to what knights/rangers have, but in a studded/bone(?) ratio.

Other than that, it is still a bit of too good.
Demian

Post by Demian »

Remove. There's a lot more variety in gear now that Ghuronius effect is disabled and that's a good thing. Also gives smiths market, whereas Ghuronius gives smiths no market, no matter how many tickets it's each. That fixes nothing. If Ghuronius effect is enabled again, that would be the only ore used for religious PvP once again, and that's a huge loss for smiths and just makes PvP worse anyway.
Palma

Post by Palma »

Demian wrote:Remove. There's a lot more variety in gear now that Ghuronius effect is disabled and that's a good thing. Also gives smiths market, whereas Ghuronius gives smiths no market, no matter how many tickets it's each. That fixes nothing. If Ghuronius effect is enabled again, that would be the only ore used for religious PvP once again, and that's a huge loss for smiths and just makes PvP worse anyway.
That
Cidal Baner

Post by Cidal Baner »

James Blackburn wrote:leave it as it is in my opinion, i simply can't see the reason to remove it, probably ticket price can be boosted, but i'm not sure is its neccesary even...

and give studded users ghuro effect!!!!!! :P

This!
Jaskier Huntley

Post by Jaskier Huntley »

Demian wrote:Remove. There's a lot more variety in gear now that Ghuronius effect is disabled and that's a good thing. Also gives smiths market, whereas Ghuronius gives smiths no market, no matter how many tickets it's each. That fixes nothing. If Ghuronius effect is enabled again, that would be the only ore used for religious PvP once again, and that's a huge loss for smiths and just makes PvP worse anyway.
Remove.
Glarundis

Post by Glarundis »

keep it, but make it block religious dmg with a % of success. it doesn't take a lot of time to figure that, if shalrius blocks magic with a % of success, and keltrunius blocks physical dmg with a % of success, ghuronious should block religious dmg, with a % of success. being those the 3 adv. guild ores.
if we remove this ore, let's remove shalrius and keltrunius then. i wanna see who's up for that.
!oh no don't take my shalrius and keltrunius away!
keltrunius will become a lot used after this armor is removed
James Blackburn

Post by James Blackburn »

why do peeps still wear only scarletite or keltrunius then? :D where is the variety? i agree with point that smiths don't benifit from ghuro armours, but do they benifit from kelt or shalrius?

can you explain how does it make pvp worse?