Adv. Tickets.

If you want to know the community’s opinion about a topic, make a poll here.

Moderator: Game Masters

Should adventure tickets be converted with IG coins?

Yep
34%
Nope (State your reason if you chose this option)
66%

Total votes: 47

Iktomi

Re: Adv. Tickets.

Post by Iktomi »

I may be able to add new dungeons this weekend... depending on how things go. It's been a bit trickier resolving the issue with the cycling through quests (as it works properly on my test server but not on our main server).

I don't really want to release the new dungeons, etc. until we've fixed the cycling issue.
Percy

Post by Percy »

Would it not be easier to;
A) Not cycle at all. Once given a list of adventures to travel on, that's it for the next 12/24 hours?

B) Say "I want an adventure in Hyloth" and he'd give you an adventure in Hyloth.
Send any messages to this location;
635'288'825
tehsquish

Post by tehsquish »

Iktomi wrote:I may be able to add new dungeons this weekend... depending on how things go. It's been a bit trickier resolving the issue with the cycling through quests (as it works properly on my test server but not on our main server).

I don't really want to release the new dungeons, etc. until we've fixed the cycling issue.
Thanks for heads up, sounds good to me!
Kat Asherstone

Post by Kat Asherstone »

Percy wrote:Would it not be easier to;
A) Not cycle at all. Once given a list of adventures to travel on, that's it for the next 12/24 hours?

B) Say "I want an adventure in Hyloth" and he'd give you an adventure in Hyloth.
I like option B
Cruxis Bane

Post by Cruxis Bane »

I have another question on these adventure guild quests. Is there a limit at one time for a dungeon because went hunting and 3 of us took a quest the but only 1 item actually spawned in the dungeon and the other two must have bugged out.