Adv. Tickets.

If you want to know the community’s opinion about a topic, make a poll here.

Moderator: Game Masters

Should adventure tickets be converted with IG coins?

Yep
34%
Nope (State your reason if you chose this option)
66%

Total votes: 47

Zaradon

Adv. Tickets.

Post by Zaradon »

Poll followed from the discussion.

Should adventure guild tickets be bought for IG money?

For extending money sink/adding an easy (with restrictions) feature?

Easy mode/Expensive
Hard mode/Cheap
Talerco Pious

Re: Adv. Tickets.

Post by Talerco Pious »

I would prefer to keep at least the ores only on tickets so that the market isn't filled with those, unless the gold price is VERY high.
I whine, therefore I am
Demian

Post by Demian »

Depends on the price of the tickets. Make it 600gp each? That imo seems balanced and would mean if you buy the tickets for a shalrius archer set it would cost you without fails 810k. Keltrunius 486k. And making them without fails is even pretty rare.
Zaradon

Post by Zaradon »

We can cap it for 100 tickets to be sold in 3 days for example, there would be a constant money sink and the goods wouldn't be too fast obtainable.

Lets say, 30 tickets per day?
Ivan

Post by Ivan »

You can easily sell the material from the tickets instead, thats way better income most likely and it wont take money out of vendors. Instead the money will come from players which is better for pangaeas situation currently.
Demian

Post by Demian »

Ivan wrote:You can easily sell the material from the tickets instead, thats way better income most likely and it wont take money out of vendors. Instead the money will come from players which is better for pangaeas situation currently.
What? Didn't understand.
Cirius Do'Brim

Post by Cirius Do'Brim »

Nein.

As mentioned in the thread, I'd rather have even more elements in the game that can't be bought with money.
Ivan

Post by Ivan »

Demian wrote:
Ivan wrote:You can easily sell the material from the tickets instead, thats way better income most likely and it wont take money out of vendors. Instead the money will come from players which is better for pangaeas situation currently.
What? Didn't understand.
Should adventure tickets be converted with IG coins?
I didnt understand poll name correctly? Even the way around im with cirre in this.
Zaradon

Post by Zaradon »

Okay, let me repeat.

It's pretty simple.

Make a function to sink (more) money into adventure guild by giving the players be able to buy adventure tickets with money.
With fair/harsh restrictions ofcourse.

I'd give a 24h cooldown for 30 tickets a day for example.
One ticket price? Not sure, how about 10k per ticket? That's a 300k flushed out of the game within 24 hours.

Same with mining spots & smith's - the winners gets it first.
Darian Darkmind

Post by Darian Darkmind »

I don't see a problem with this as long as the price is a lot higher than the normal on-going selling price of the items. I don't think it has to be 10.000 like Zaradon suggested, but I'd go with something like 3.000 to 5.000 per ticket.

This means you're most definitely better off hunting and getting the tickets the old way, because not only do you get the tickets, but you also gain additional money and items while hunting.

However, if you can buy them for a lot of gold, people might not make a habit out of it, but if you're in a need of 20 ores quickly, you might pay the highly overpriced amount for them.

I don't see it being a huge money sink though due to the fact that with such high price I doubt people will rush to those markets. But it's still a nice small money sink for those who want it right now. If you're not in a hurry you rather hunt or buy them for a lot cheaper from players who hunt.