Adv. Tickets.

If you want to know the community’s opinion about a topic, make a poll here.

Moderator: Game Masters

Should adventure tickets be converted with IG coins?

Yep
34%
Nope (State your reason if you chose this option)
66%

Total votes: 47

dwight

Re: Adv. Tickets.

Post by dwight »

I think it shouldn't be like this. Adveture guild should reward tickets and special items from adventure guild, they should be earned/hunter and not bought.. like cirius told in previous treath, it would make it easier for rich players..

but also as darian said, if the price is something absurde, why not.
aldath c'om

Post by aldath c'om »

No!
Ved Dwight wrote: it would make it easier for rich & Lazy players..
291-697-526
Ares

Post by Ares »

Ved Dwight wrote:I think it shouldn't be like this. Adveture guild should reward tickets and special items from adventure guild, they should be earned/hunter and not bought.. like cirius told in previous treath, it would make it easier for rich players..
I completely agree. Some of the items are rare, why would we make them purchaseable with gold? We can revise the list and the prices though.
Cruxis Bane

Post by Cruxis Bane »

Aye the rest of the dungeons should definately be added and some such as covetous need to give quite a bit more tickets for the time they take.

If you make them purchasable they would need to be extremely expensive in my opinion.
Toby Frost

Post by Toby Frost »

Ares wrote:
Ved Dwight wrote:I think it shouldn't be like this. Adveture guild should reward tickets and special items from adventure guild, they should be earned/hunter and not bought.. like cirius told in previous treath, it would make it easier for rich players..
I completely agree. Some of the items are rare, why would we make them purchaseable with gold? We can revise the list and the prices though.
The items aren't rare in the very least. You see 8 sets of the armor every time you log on. I would like to see it like this..

You can buy tickets equal to how many you earned through a quest and they are only available for purchase for the hour after completing a quest.

If the tickets per item remain the same I would suggest 1k per ticket.. Meaning that a Keltrunius plate suit (Most popular adven guild ore atm @ 6k per ore) would be 750k gold (Plus the tickets you quested for) if you did so choose to buy tickets.

It also doesn't look so bad for druids now. Half the questing +25k for each druid rune.

And I will argue with Ved and Cirius by saying it will make it too easy for rich players... Well it should be that way because the rich players have put in the game time to earn the money.
Cirius Do'Brim

Post by Cirius Do'Brim »

There's more to wealth than gold. You money mogul, you.
tehsquish

Post by tehsquish »

The adventure guild system needs some serious work.

There's currently only like 4 dungeons you can even choose to get a quest from.

The price of Shalrius is way too high... I believe there is a reason it only takes 70 mining to smelt - its supposed to be a common ore not a half-million dollar platemail.

I don't understand how people are supposed to farm the adventure guild tickets if the armor they need to do it is the reward for the quest.

Wouldn't be as big of an issue if there were any affordable platemails that offered decent protection - but there aren't.

Also it encourages people to run past entire dungeons and devise exploits so they can farm the tickets without having a 4 man group - annoying and not fun.

Personally I HATE the adventurer's guild - its ALWAYS sucked ass and been buggy - either give it some SERIOUS fixing or scrap the crap all together. Also fix platemails please - I shouldn't have to pay half a million gold to hunt anything decent.

(edit: I forgot Mox added some royal veins which should help the platemail market some... but for now prices are just outrageous)
Cirius Do'Brim

Post by Cirius Do'Brim »

tehsquish wrote:The price of Shalrius is way too high... I believe there is a reason it only takes 70 mining to smelt - its supposed to be a common ore not a half-million dollar platemail.
If it's the second best set to PvM with these days, it actually is a half-a-million-set. Some retard admin gave it too much punch when boosting the ore effect.
tehsquish

Post by tehsquish »

Cirius Do'Brim wrote:
tehsquish wrote:The price of Shalrius is way too high... I believe there is a reason it only takes 70 mining to smelt - its supposed to be a common ore not a half-million dollar platemail.
If it's the second best set to PvM with these days, it actually is a half-a-million-set. Some retard admin gave it too much punch when boosting the ore effect.
Ahh gotcha - that makes sense...

I still look at it this way however - Phoenix bone is 2nd best PvM bone suit. I can get a suit for around 125,000... Should shalrius really be a 500,000 suit? That's like 4x as much? Also I can get giant bone suit for like the same price or cheaper...

Putting it behind the adventurer guild artificially inflates all prices because of what a pain it is to deal with the quest system. I have no doubt they'd be more resonably priced if they could be mined or collected from killing some big monster.

Most people simply CBA and go straight to Auros unless they're one of the few who has a good adventure guild ticket farming technique.
Daren Priesten

Post by Daren Priesten »

Oh, I misread the question, I don't think adv tickets should be bought, but you should be able to sell them to vendors 600gp each.