Adv. Tickets.

If you want to know the community’s opinion about a topic, make a poll here.

Moderator: Game Masters

Should adventure tickets be converted with IG coins?

Yep
34%
Nope (State your reason if you chose this option)
66%

Total votes: 47

Basil Brotheamus

Re: Adv. Tickets.

Post by Basil Brotheamus »

Jyrgen wrote:
Iktomi wrote:Just as a note, I've about half-way installed my own test shard, which is the precursor to me properly doing some scripting. One of my first projects is going to be to fix the adventurer guildmaster (making it so you can't just cycle through quests), and also adding all the other dungeons (maybe tweaking some of the rewards), etc.
If cycling is removed, all the pointless quests better also go (i.e, get 5 snow orc heads or whatever).
I don't think that's a good idea to make it only top-notch system for top-notch players. I'd rather have you to select a level of the quest from 1 to 5 for example and each level having own list of quests. That way you can select a level which suit your character the best.
Iktomi

Post by Iktomi »

Jyrgen wrote:
Iktomi wrote:Just as a note, I've about half-way installed my own test shard, which is the precursor to me properly doing some scripting. One of my first projects is going to be to fix the adventurer guildmaster (making it so you can't just cycle through quests), and also adding all the other dungeons (maybe tweaking some of the rewards), etc.
If cycling is removed, all the pointless quests better also go (i.e, get 5 snow orc heads or whatever).
We'll do an assessment of the tickets being provided overall, so some may go up, some may go down.
Zaradon

Post by Zaradon »

There could be a section where you can convert tickets from money.

Just a minor thing, perhaps some raw reagents or something?
Up to the majority ofcourse.
Biggs

Post by Biggs »

could have the quest given is based on your virtue, higher [possitive virtue] and lower [negative virtue] ask for quest significantly hard for greater reward than those whom have quests with +1 virtue for instance.

- Biggs
Zaradon

Post by Zaradon »

I've already suggested this in the past, we could however, need more items for the adventure system.

There are;
Honorable
Commentable
Renowned
Famed
Noble
Illustrious
Great
Glorious

Rude
Unsavory
Ignoble
Sinister
Dread
(Might've missed 1-2 from the negative titles, but correct me if)

Altough, i'd divide the virtues into 3 sections
Low
Medium
High

Each section would be having own kinds of goods, the higher your virtue is, the better items will be unlocked for you.
Cirius Do'Brim

Post by Cirius Do'Brim »

Virtue is a bad meter. Those titles don't tell anything about a player and his achievements...

Which brings us to a another subject, achievements. That feature beats virtue 100-0.
Vaux27

Post by Vaux27 »

I wanted to start a thread talking about the adven guild with some questions, but I'll post it in here.

Was there an announcement of Despise being removed from the system? Can we expect Tera keep and some others to be added?

This is a highly used system currently that's been buggy for years, maybe this should be moved up the 2do list?
632-140-419
Dante

Post by Dante »

Vaux27 wrote:I wanted to start a thread talking about the adven guild with some questions, but I'll post it in here.

Was there an announcement of Despise being removed from the system? Can we expect Tera keep and some others to be added?

This is a highly used system currently that's been buggy for years, maybe this should be moved up the 2do list?

1) Nope

2) Potentially

3) It's on Iktomi's project list with his new test shard
We shall draw from the heart of suffering itself the means of inspiration and survival.

Winston Churchill

Ert wrote:After a long tiring quest, Dante retires to his land of rainbows and marshmallows.
Vaux27

Post by Vaux27 »

I think it should be announced next time maybe. I had a counselor page from someone asking the other night and it made me look pretty dumb(what else is new?). I said to keep on looking but obviously Despise was removed lol.

Anyway, I hope Tera keep is added then. Maybe Iktomi can give us updates on this periodically?

Thanks for the answers.
632-140-419
Ares

Post by Ares »

Vaux27 wrote:I think it should be announced next time maybe. I had a counselor page from someone asking the other night and it made me look pretty dumb(what else is new?). I said to keep on looking but obviously Despise was removed lol
It should. We forgot. Sorry