Should we remove Ores from the loot pool

If you want to know the community’s opinion about a topic, make a poll here.

Moderator: Game Masters

Remove ores from the loot table

Yes
25%
No
71%
Not sure
4%

Total votes: 51

Dargon

Re: Should we remove Ores from the loot pool

Post by Dargon »

Definitely no. High end ores should remain lootable. Nor we'd want to get them from adv.system, i'm sure. But DO change the ore that glacier drops. To dwarven perhaps :)
Philip Azevedo:
na dude, fu*k uni... that shit wont lead you anywhere
pang on the otherhand....
Atlantis

Post by Atlantis »

If this idea goes forward, think that it would be more fair if the ores are removed from mobs get added to the walls in the last level of dungeons. But for that, there should be a compensation for hunters, maybe increase cloth drop on the hardest mobs (giants, dragons, lota, etc.) near those veins.

Poke hunt is already too strong, don't make more veins in main land.
Cidal Baner

Post by Cidal Baner »

Atlantis wrote:
Demian wrote:Voted no. Smiths have enough ores already that they make profit from. The high-end ones should be huntable imo. And removing them from lootpool would make hunting less profitable so I don't think that's good either.

Though the ores that are minable currently should be removed from lootpool imho. Like snograz, scarletite, dspine.
I agree. Manny people hunt for Ores/hides reward. Removing them from mobs would make hunting no fun at all...

This.
And i dont think snograz, scarletite, dspine etc should be removed either.
Glarundis

Post by Glarundis »

hard to say
i did vote no, because i think aside from magical items, ppl just prefer to hunt harder shit for the ores/bones/hides. otherwise we'd all continue farming despise. then again it's also stupid that these ores don't come from smiths...
all in all, i think it would mess with the economy and prices of armours, and on the other hand, loot would be even shittier.

so i voted no
Biggs

Post by Biggs »

Its simple remove ores add chests,magical items and more clothing/books etc etc. leave the ores to the smiths.
Cruxis Bane

Post by Cruxis Bane »

If they are removed and extra loot is added it definately should not be books imo as they drop way too often as is. Possible just increase gold on the monsters.
dwight

Post by dwight »

maybe some good ores could be made minable, but i still think some ores should only drop from mobs. voted no