Remove solitude.

If you want to know the community’s opinion about a topic, make a poll here.

Moderator: Game Masters

Remove solitude

Poll ended at Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:15 pm

Yes!
71%
Hell no !
29%

Total votes: 55

Darian Darkmind

Re: Remove solitude.

Post by Darian Darkmind »

Yup, and I edited as well.
dwight

Post by dwight »

Afaik Tekstone has recieve boosts and other religions havent been contacted about it.

Everything about law restrisctions as to do with any changes or attempts to make other religions like law.
Ivan

Post by Ivan »

According to DD's post on earlier page, religious rite tweaks also matter for those with no-religious characters. But since its pang, 3rd party doesnt have a yay or nay in the talk.

Even if we are one "big community" we are unreasonably split into groups of players and the changes that have afterall effect in whole pangaeas balance will be only talked with the group that it affects directly.
Cirius Do'Brim

Post by Cirius Do'Brim »

Darian Darkmind wrote:Also, just to point out how full of shit Cirre's argument is. As long as the re-placement can affect the third party, the third party should have a say in the matter as well.
That part's left for the GM's to decide. They determine how it fits and does it shake the tome balance. All factors are handled, noted and talked through.

Replacement -> both religions dig it -> GM's -> yes/no.

That's the protocol.
Ivan

Post by Ivan »

Cirius Do'Brim wrote:
Darian Darkmind wrote:Also, just to point out how full of shit Cirre's argument is. As long as the re-placement can affect the third party, the third party should have a say in the matter as well.
That part's left for the GM's to decide. They determine how it fits and does it shake the tome balance. All factors are handled, noted and talked through.

Replacement -> both religions dig it -> GM's -> yes/no.

That's the protocol.
I cant see how that will keep the shard balanced overall, sure it gets changes done but religions can just go for inventing ideas to boost themselves and leave rest of the classes/shard behind.
Cirius Do'Brim

Post by Cirius Do'Brim »

Ivan wrote:I cant see how that will keep the shard balanced overall, sure it gets changes done but religions can just go for inventing ideas to boost themselves and leave rest of the classes/shard behind.
We have a competent staff. They know what they're doing and they note all the factors. "Inventing ideas to boost themselves" will never go through.
tehsquish

Post by tehsquish »

Cirius Do'Brim wrote:
Ivan wrote:I cant see how that will keep the shard balanced overall, sure it gets changes done but religions can just go for inventing ideas to boost themselves and leave rest of the classes/shard behind.
We have a competent staff. They know what they're doing and they note all the factors. "Inventing ideas to boost themselves" will never go through.
I also just want to say we should have faith in our staff. Lots of people see this as a problem - I'm sure they've noticed and they're probably thinking of solutions the same as you all are. A little faith does go a long way.
Biggs

Post by Biggs »

like I said before dont attack home citys of the two major religions and it isn't a problem. And disable solitude if home town is under seige
Ares

Post by Ares »

Biggs wrote:like I said before dont attack home citys of the two major religions and it isn't a problem
Yep. It only starts to really hurt when you're really close to Britain/Moonglow.