What to do re: PvP #1

If you want to know the community’s opinion about a topic, make a poll here.

Moderator: Game Masters

Should we reintroduce looting restrictions?

Yes
22%
No
78%

Total votes: 63

Ares

Re: What to do re: PvP #1

Post by Ares »

I've played during times with looting restrictions as well, and I loved it.

And anything's better than the current grief/rage-fest we've got going on. We can always loosen up on them along the way.
Demian

Post by Demian »

Enforce a no dungeon ganking month and do the rule change I suggested in here.

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=14521#p131872
Cruxis Bane

Post by Cruxis Bane »

Pang needs looting it gives part of the rush to playing. Even when first started it did suck to have cabal or sod come up when hunting and gank you but really do enjoy the rush of robbing. Its just tedious when comes to religions doing the ganking. Making every dungeon a newbie dungeon like despise is would get rid of alot of the griefing so you have to be caught heading to the dungeon.
Vaux27

Post by Vaux27 »

I'm afraid looting restrictions isn't the answer, I'll vote no on this one. I love my sweet indies and think they're way too hard to find these days, but there shouldn't be any rules about not looting them. I mean I wish there could be, due to my selfish and paranoid desires, but that's probably not best for the shard if I'm being honest.
632-140-419
Cirius Do'Brim

Post by Cirius Do'Brim »

This is yet another huge step backwards, instead of going forward in the progress of the shard.

The change from "gold and gems" to "no looting" took over a year to implement.
Mike

Post by Mike »

Yeah. Heavy looting restrictions did ruin the shard during Alterans time. Not even the 100% PvM Natures were active for very long during that time. Basically built up fortunes and went inactive. It's also quite complicated to return gear during sieges with guards, etc.
"last i knew it was illegal to hate someone" Richard Mota
Ares

Post by Ares »

Cirius Do'Brim wrote:This is yet another huge step backwards, instead of going forward in the progress of the shard.

The change from "gold and gems" to "no looting" took over a year to implement.
And look where we are. That's again your opinion Boris, accept that other people have differing opinions.

And again, there's no reason to focus on Alteran's era. We've had looting rules several times before when they were needed.

I'm not saying I'm for it, but I'm more than happy to go with looting rules over the current crap. At least for a while.
Jyrgen

Post by Jyrgen »

With looting restrictions, everyone just wears their best gear, which kind of makes PvP boring. Everyone hits so damn hard and the hitrate is just insanely high.
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

I think this poll is working as intented.

We will behave, just don't take our looting away. I belive I speak for everyone involved when I say that.
Order of Nature - Telborea- The Britannian Trade Union - ICQ: 434212709
PvP Video 1
PvP Video 2
Glarundis

Post by Glarundis »

a no to looting rules.
we must find another way, since like said ppl will just use their best gear, no fear, etc. not good. but yeah, we must do something to keep the grief pvp away