What to do re: PvP #4

If you want to know the community’s opinion about a topic, make a poll here.

Moderator: Game Masters

Introduce religious damage to allied guildmembers?

Yes
49%
No
51%

Total votes: 59

Iktomi

What to do re: PvP #4

Post by Iktomi »

This poll relates to this General post.

Cause non-religious allied guildmembers to receive religion damage (again, with the aim of channelling PvP properly into the religions)

Edit by Ares:
I need to clarify here, the original idea was that warred guilds would recieve holy damage. Both could work though.
Darian Darkmind

Re: What to do re: PvP #4

Post by Darian Darkmind »

This would lead to certain guilds breaking the alliance, yet continuing their war without receiving extra damage. Thus it changes nothing.

It either has to be the same extra damage against all non-religious characters - in a guild or not, ally or not - or otherwise it changes nothing.
Demian

Post by Demian »

No. Or in return make enchantment stones work in PvP aswell. This would be a huge boost to religions and for what? To again restrict RP so that guilds wouldn't do what they want..
Biggs

Post by Biggs »

mess with a religion you get burnt simple as. YES.
Talerco Pious

Post by Talerco Pious »

Demian wrote:No. Or in return make enchantment stones work in PvP aswell. This would be a huge boost to religions and for what? To again restrict RP so that guilds wouldn't do what they want..
Just because the religion gains an upper hand in pvp doesn't restrict your rp in any way
I whine, therefore I am
Demian

Post by Demian »

Talerco Pious wrote:
Demian wrote:No. Or in return make enchantment stones work in PvP aswell. This would be a huge boost to religions and for what? To again restrict RP so that guilds wouldn't do what they want..
Just because the religion gains an upper hand in pvp doesn't restrict your rp in any way
Sure it does if the RP of the guild is say, opposing Law and Lord British like AP. Play again?

Edit: Okay, I'll explain it better. Why it would restrict RP is because there would barely be any guilds left to oppose religions after this. I though that would be quite clear.
Ranokan

Post by Ranokan »

If you are to consider religion damage on opposing guilds then you can only introduce the ability to use religion blessed weapons from allied religions as well.

I dont really agree with this change. Religion stuff should remain in religion.
Gorath Blackmind

Post by Gorath Blackmind »

Ranokan wrote:If you are to consider religion damage on opposing guilds then you can only introduce the ability to use religion blessed weapons from allied religions as well.

I dont really agree with this change. Religion stuff should remain in religion.
this!
Ivan

Post by Ivan »

No it was removed for a reason to begin with, keep it away from non-religious fella's. Otherwise Im off of this shard for good.
Talerco Pious

Post by Talerco Pious »

Demian wrote:
Talerco Pious wrote:
Sure it does if the RP of the guild is say, opposing Law and Lord British like AP. Play again?

Edit: Okay, I'll explain it better. Why it would restrict RP is because there would barely be any guilds left to oppose religions after this. I though that would be quite clear.
So you wouldn't RP opposing lord Blackthorne just because you're not on equal terms in pvp? And AP has been there doing it for years, even when law had the ridiculously OP tome and they did religion dmg to them
I whine, therefore I am