What to do re: PvP #69 - Bring back Boris?

If you want to know the community’s opinion about a topic, make a poll here.

Moderator: Game Masters

Bring back Boris?

Yes
64%
No
36%

Total votes: 59

Kat Asherstone

Re: What to do re: PvP #69 - Bring back Boris?

Post by Kat Asherstone »

Vaux27 wrote:No offense, but please stop posting Kat. You're spamming and have no clue what you're talking about regarding Boris. You're obviously upset still, your rants were evident. Let the topic go back to original ground.
Do'Brim shouldn't be asking for Boris back just because he doesn't like HOW Ares put his foot down, or where he put it down... he is the Admin now, respect it and go with him don't try and undermine him... if it was Boris in Ares position would you still be backing a Poll to go back to Alteran? I doubt it.
The torch has been passed.
There is literally no reason to pass it back other than to stop what is about to happen to PvP...
Vaux27

Post by Vaux27 »

Kat Asherstone wrote:
Vaux27 wrote:No offense, but please stop posting Kat. You're spamming and have no clue what you're talking about regarding Boris. You're obviously upset still, your rants were evident. Let the topic go back to original ground.
Do'Brim shouldn't be asking for Boris back just because he doesn't like HOW Ares put his foot down, or where he put it down... he is the Admin now, respect it and go with him don't try and undermine him... if it was Boris in Ares position would you still be backing a Poll to go back to Alteran? I doubt it.
There is literally no reason to pass it back other than to stop what is about to happen to PvP...

You do realize this thread was more of a joke, right? Kind of like you as a player here on Pangaea.
632-140-419
Kat Asherstone

Post by Kat Asherstone »

Vaux27 wrote:
Kat Asherstone wrote:

You do realize this thread was more of a joke, right? Kind of like you as a player here on Pangaea.
No thread like this should exist as a joke or otherwise.
It undermines what the current Administration is doing and anyone voting as a joke or otherwise to go back should get a week ban to think about whether they want to stay and help to progress Pangaea or if they want to go to a Russian PK server
Percy

Post by Percy »

Jesus guys we're not 12 anymore. Stop it.
Send any messages to this location;
635'288'825
Vaux27

Post by Vaux27 »

Kat Asherstone wrote:
Vaux27 wrote:
It undermines what the current Administration is doing and anyone voting as a joke or otherwise to go back should get a week ban to think about whether they want to stay and help to progress Pangaea or if they want to go to a Russian PK server

Being a bit too serious bro, lighten up and take jokes.
632-140-419
Kat Asherstone

Post by Kat Asherstone »

Vaux27 wrote:
Kat Asherstone wrote:
Vaux27 wrote:

Being a bit too serious bro, lighten up and take jokes.
I take jokes, I love a good joke
This is more like if President Bush suddenly said to Obama, Hey, I don't like how you are doing things now... lets have a quick vote to see if people want me back
He is our Administrator now and we either back him or gtfo... I told Ares personally if he wanted to go for increasing PvP I'd do everything I can to help get it going, he is the archer WE as a whole are the arrow and bow... when he directs us it is our JOB to fly true in that direction, not to the sides where we might want to go but to where he has aimed us.... he has now aimed the bow... fly true or be removed from the quiver as a bad arrow. simple.
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

Kat, posting, every topic, spewing bullshit.

Order of Nature - Telborea- The Britannian Trade Union - ICQ: 434212709
PvP Video 1
PvP Video 2
Kat Asherstone

Post by Kat Asherstone »

Johnny Walac wrote:Kat, posting, every topic, spewing bullshit.

Was wondering how long it'd take that troll to show up to his buddies rescue :lol:

This was totally worth the wait :D
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

I rescued someone on the internetz!

Here is to you Vaux, my bro.

Order of Nature - Telborea- The Britannian Trade Union - ICQ: 434212709
PvP Video 1
PvP Video 2
Kat Asherstone

Post by Kat Asherstone »

Johnny Walac wrote:I rescued someone on the internetz!

Here is to you Vaux, my bro.

Oh no, I meant Boris... we all know you guys are deep in bed together... That much is as obvious as the sun rising in the East and setting in the West
Well that and your affinity for trolling when it comes to your ability to kill new players being ruined... you must be so mad the grey areas might go away. :lol: