BALANCE!

If you want to know the community’s opinion about a topic, make a poll here.

Moderator: Game Masters

Which one you want?

Global nerf YES
29%
Global nerf NO
36%
Boost YES
14%
Nerf YES
7%
New solution at 2nd page (first post there)
14%

Total votes: 14

John Longfall

Re: BALANCE!

Post by John Longfall »

Maybe barbariasn should go without armors? Like in movies they hardly have anything on their chest... ;) No seriously i think most classes are balanced at the moment i think we should only fix those that lack..

I also aggree with Alty that Ivan should make a priest and enjoy the game ^^
Ivan

Post by Ivan »

Make priest and enjoy the eh?

Are my changes so bad for everyone?

i think this would make assassins, rangers, warriors and knights to be more usefull classes. imo that lastest balance idea which i sent was best.

Anyway i demand that staff should atleast try think this stuff trough a bit... Priest blessing -> easier and they will last longer BUT only amount of stats being blessed would be lower.

hp str,dex,int would be 160str, 105dex, 85int

I think those stats with higher ar than full plate suit without blesses can give is already realy good considering that plates are supposed to be better aswell thinking that priest has 100 healing and resist when knight has only 85 both. This change would make priest class to be still a bit better than other classes but it wouldnt hurt so much because it CAN PERHAPS with uber luck be overcame by skill or suchs.

After that these changes wouldnt even touch priest

Archer would be a bit easier to heighten atm its ridiciliously hard to heighten all those useless 65 skilsl like mace and sms and suchs which it will never use.

Baba would get simply ar nerf since its not ment to be tank anyway even though it could hardly drive that role with heater shield.

Assassin would get its beloved stats at last (getting perfect stats is still hard enough)

Warrior would get its dmg which it deserves atm its totaly useless even if its ment to deal dmg in pvp

Ranger at last would be able to use halberds and bardiches while actualy DOING some dmg

I dont think it would hurt priests that much to drop them back on earth after all these nerfs wont hurt priests rite dmg, para time or suchs.

Classes like archer, ranger, warrior, knight are still ridiciliously hard to train compared to priests training needs but these changes would make them atleast usefull in someway.
Neku

Post by Neku »

barbarians are supposed to be tough :) I've never seen a skinny little barbarian in any of the asterix comics :D
Jam Rave

Post by Jam Rave »

Ivan dont know what hes talking abaut so ignore him hes newbie on this shard so dont know much abaut classes :)
and he sure dont know how to play :D
Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

I just don't see why we should nerf something that's not Op.
Pokehunting was op, it got nerfed to only spesific classes.

Stop the cuckening on Pang #MakePangGreat
Alteran

Post by Alteran »

i demand that staff
So you demand wow i better get in line then.

i close the poll now.

Alteran