BALANCE!

If you want to know the community’s opinion about a topic, make a poll here.

Moderator: Game Masters

Which one you want?

Global nerf YES
29%
Global nerf NO
36%
Boost YES
14%
Nerf YES
7%
New solution at 2nd page (first post there)
14%

Total votes: 14

Ivan

Re: BALANCE!

Post by Ivan »

Damn it my ideas are all of time getting farer and making better solutions :s

atm thought this:

global: bones and hides away from fighters

nerf:

priests:
35 bless cap

50 piety 100 medit 27-35bless
40piety 100 medit 23-33bless
30piety 100 medit 15-24bless
20piety 100 medit 10-20 bless
10piety bless lasts less but 10-20bless.
(medit will decide how much easier you will get higher blesses from your piety class)

But total blessing of armours and weapons would take 110-120mana + 30-40 from weapon

baba: ringmails max

archer: 65 poisoning

Boost:

ranger: 145 str cap more statcap (265) and chainmails max

assassin: 265 statcap

warrior: 65 poisoning

Here is lastest one and i think im gonna go sleep.
Last edited by Ivan on Tue May 05, 2009 12:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jam Rave

Post by Jam Rave »

so let me get this right, pretty much every class have been the way they are now araund 6-7 years?
ivan came on the shard and got his ass raped few times and he got an idea! nerff every class so they get max 85 all skills and give ivan 105 bace so he have chance agenst other players!
if you cant play the game dont blame the class "balance" learn to play your character and stfu?
classes has been the way they are for very long time so let them be the way they are!
Ivan

Post by Ivan »

Jam Rave wrote:so let me get this right, pretty much every class have been the way they are now araund 6-7 years?
ivan came on the shard and got his ass raped few times and he got an idea! nerff every class so they get max 85 all skills and give ivan 105 bace so he have chance agenst other players!
if you cant play the game dont blame the class "balance" learn to play your character and stfu?
classes has been the way they are for very long time so let them be the way they are!
Perhaps i should just ignore him?

anyway i've seen balance as a problem for a long time and now at last i get the ideas run forward that after changes like might be more assassins, rangers, knights on the shard on future. Even perhaps warriors might appear because these classes become usefull AT LAST.
Neku

Post by Neku »

Ivan wrote:
Jam Rave wrote:i vote for you cant make a poll ivan and answer my question
It wouldnt matter even if i answered because you wouldnt understand it.

The meaning of whole "balancing" that im trying to get trough is making all classes nearly equal by boosting those at bottom and nerfing those at peak.

Simple baba will be the baba that its supposed to be. Not tank with high health and ar.
then whats the point of having classes?? the whole point of choosing different classes is because they're different :roll:
Troy

Post by Troy »

If you dont have a constructive thought or suggestion behind the topic then dont post, and stop cussing.... I dont care if its just one word in a paragraph or 20 in one it will still result in a vacation.
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

So Ivan, I get +56 blesses at times with 110 med and 60 piety. Flame me now :D
Troy

Post by Troy »

Thing about priests being able to bless good is that it takes them a long time and good roleplay and activity to get to the piety they need to bless good. They also have the ability to have it taken away from them if they act wreckless with it.

Kent that wasnt constructive at all, last warning about people not staying on topic and being constructive, if you have differing opinion thats fine then put something constructive about why its not needed. Not just oh now we dont need this your dumb and its a bad idea. Actually do something worthwhile to read.
Talerco Pious

Post by Talerco Pious »

*saying hello to a new plz nerf priest thread*
I whine, therefore I am
Alteran

Post by Alteran »

Ivan i love you man , but do me a favour and make your barbar into a priest, and injoy the game.
This is the what 3 poll ?.
i saw the first poll and the secound , and nothing has happend , you know what i fear most as a priest, is fighting a barbar or a knight , but that just me i guess.

Alteran
Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

Baba should use a bone armor.
We talked about this in a another topic.

Stop the cuckening on Pang #MakePangGreat