Recall runes names

If you want to know the community’s opinion about a topic, make a poll here.

Moderator: Game Masters

Do you want it back?

Yes
76%
No
24%

Total votes: 29

blckfire
Scripter

Recall runes names

Post by blckfire »

Simmo wrote:Recall runes if marked are named "A recall rune for Destard". Used to be just "Destard". Can we have it back?
Simmo

Re: Recall runes names

Post by Simmo »

Poll out of decency? Cant see a reason why someone should vote a "no" :D. Except wasting your precious time for minor fix.
Glarundis

Post by Glarundis »

i voted no, just to annoy simmo. the question is, did i vote no to annoy simmo because that's the reason for me having voted no, or will simmo be annoyed because he can't figure out why i voted no (considering i voted no for some reason other than to annoy him. primarily, that is)
Bella Pious

Post by Bella Pious »

How does it work in runebooks? The book is so small it only allows a number of letter display for each rune.
Simmo

Post by Simmo »

Glarundis wrote:i voted no, just to annoy simmo. the question is, did i vote no to annoy simmo because that's the reason for me having voted no, or will simmo be annoyed because he can't figure out why i voted no (considering i voted no for some reason other than to annoy him. primarily, that is)

Thank you Blckfire for changing tho!
blckfire
Scripter

Post by blckfire »

Bella Pious wrote:How does it work in runebooks? The book is so small it only allows a number of letter display for each rune.
Solution 1 - I can investigate that later and make changes so that the full names can be displayed. This will for sure have complications on how many characters you can then use to name your runes.

I personally think that 20 characters for rune names might be a little bit too much.

Solution 2 - It is also possible to add a tag property to the runes which will then be displayed in the runebook. The tag being anything from 3-5 characters.
aldath c'om

Post by aldath c'om »

i am pretty sure that if runes name is "recall rune for 'destard'" it only shows the 'destard' in the book.
291-697-526
Iktomi

Post by Iktomi »

Vote no, 4 Simmo <3
Simmo

Post by Simmo »

Iktomi wrote:Vote no, 4 Simmo <3
blckfire wrote:Small update:
-Runes' names back to what they were.
<3