Obstidian Pieces added back to the glass gump?

If you want to know the community’s opinion about a topic, make a poll here.

Moderator: Game Masters

Yes
62%
No
38%

Total votes: 13

Richard Mota

Post by Richard Mota »

What do you think guys should obstidian pieces be readded to the glass tinkering gump?
I figure those active that know where obstidian shards are located will probably vote no.
Richard Mota

Re: Obstidian Pieces added back to the glass gump?

Post by Richard Mota »

Richard Mota wrote:What do you think guys should obstidian pieces be readded to the glass tinkering gump?
I figure those active that know where obstidian shards are located will probably vote no.
I'm voting yes understanding the amount of time one has to sacrifice to mine the sand. Glass has always maintained its value no matter how much of it was for sale. like ores this just starts another player imbalance to where one is able to get jewels yet others cant afford them. there may be some being sold for standard prices but expect thats due to a lower player database. I think the idea to mine the shards is a good idea and should be kept as well since they lower the amount of time one needed to spend getting obstidian pieces. However i also feel we should bring value back to glass and keep balance of the system for those that choose to go that route.
Simmo

Re: Obstidian Pieces added back to the glass gump?

Post by Simmo »

If you check a bit older topics theres a big chat over it. Id say yes aswell though im not playing currently but it wont happen.