More ore veins?

If you want to know the community’s opinion about a topic, make a poll here.

Moderator: Game Masters

More mining ore veins?

Yes
38%
No
63%

Total votes: 16

blckfire
Scripter

Re: More ore veins?

Post by blckfire »

Cyrus Tegyr wrote:n terms of materials in general I believe strongly in a reduction of the types we have at current...
A part of this was actually done before our restart. Although we might've missed some in the mist of battle.

We will for sure come back to this topic and make sure we only have veins that are really useful. For the moment we are quite happy with the list.
Malron

Post by Malron »

I think what Richard is trying to get at is this.

The "spacing" of veins is a lot different than anything he is used to. I have never been in a mining system like this one. A lot of the veins when you find the tile you get excited, but the next 3-5 are empty, then one more, oh then turn around walk three steps and find another.

This phenomenon is occurring inside the head at the brain level.

Personally I like the old system where veins were veins and the tiles were clumped and tight and easy to "mine out".

But

There are plenty of veins, and even though the tiles might be spaced in a way you don't agree with, ya have to adapt and roll with it like everyone else.

Send me a message and I am happy to help you find some training spots for your mining.

Ivan

Post by Ivan »

No there is no huge difference how the veins are placed compared to old, you just are too lazy and cry about lack of veins because you can't be arsed to assay whole map probably.

NO SMITH SALES ON FORUMS BECAUSE ANYONE WHO HAS A SMITH DOES NOT BOTHER TO MAKE WEAPONS AND LISTING THEM FOR SALE, IT'S EASIER TO HAVE A PRICE LIST FROM WHICH PEOPLE ORDER THE STUFF FROM IF YOU'VE GOT THE MATERIALS.

I got 20 exc silver mauls that I should smelt somewhere in my boxes from a smith sale I made, I won't make another sale and I won't recommend anyone to make another smith sale, instead post a price list on forums with currently available materials. Perhaps make elite sale.

What comes to people running in bone and hides, there is a fairly logical reason for that. Many of the low end bones/hides are far superior to any metal armor when you exclude auropian.

So all in all Richard doesn't know anything about current pangaea and is crying about stuff that used to be there on forums without trying to discover what is good now days.
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

People capsing at Mota. What a time to be alive.
Order of Nature - Telborea- The Britannian Trade Union - ICQ: 434212709
PvP Video 1
PvP Video 2
Ivan

Post by Ivan »

Johnny Walac wrote:People capsing at Mota. What a time to be alive.
Some people just need help with their sight problems, if that won't work there must be something more problematic with the brain.
Malron

Post by Malron »

Some people also need help with charisma :) eh eh? Christ.
Vulcan
Game Master

Post by Vulcan »

Time to stop this before we start the flaming game.

Official information: There are 14% more ore spots than there were before, considering the ores still in the vein pool.
Many useless ores were removed from the mining pool, but since not all edited files were kicked into the shard for some reason, they can still be found in the loot pool. Those will be removed, and collecting them is also useless.

Training ores are present in high concentrated veins, high-end ores are much more random and scattered in smaller veins.

Assay away :!: