Is Pangaea heading in a positive direction?

If you want to know the community’s opinion about a topic, make a poll here.

Moderator: Game Masters

Yes
41%
No
59%

Total votes: 56

Tyrion

Post by Tyrion »

Yes or no votes will suffice, however, comments supported with facts and solutions are encouraged. If conversations sway your vote, re-voting is a possibility.
Demian

Re: Is Pangaea heading in a positive direction?

Post by Demian »

Hard to say before we actually see how the new religion system is implemented. Though there is always the risk of losing players due to what seems like an empty and unattended shard.

I had nothing against the old religion system and rather than waiting an unknown amount of time for the new one, we should have and still could put the old system out there so that people have something to do IG, which would also ease the pressure on the staff while they work towards the new system.
yuusou

Post by yuusou »

In terms of development, I say it's heading in the right direction.

Whether Pangaea should continue to exist or not, that's another matter.
Pangaea, the shard that refuses to die.
Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

Nope, go back to a save before the item wipe if one exists, make 2 religion, gogo pvp.

Stop the cuckening on Pang #MakePangGreat
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

Quintoz wrote:Nope, go back to a save before the item wipe if one exists, make 2 religion, gogo pvp.
+1

Seriously consider this.
Order of Nature - Telborea- The Britannian Trade Union - ICQ: 434212709
PvP Video 1
PvP Video 2
Glarundis

Post by Glarundis »

I can't really say much, because right now we're just waiting. No one likes to wait, but it's not necessarily a bad thing aslong as things are being done and they'll be in good shape whenever they're done.

however, why not do this:
Demian wrote: I had nothing against the old religion system and rather than waiting an unknown amount of time for the new one, we should have and still could put the old system out there so that people have something to do IG, which would also ease the pressure on the staff while they work towards the new system.

We could have pangaea on a sort of standby mode where ppl could just play and use this time until the shard is properly live, and from that moment we would start making things serious. Until then, atleast people could play instead of just being idle. Why not even use this time with some sort of looting agreement and without skill gains, just so people could log in for pvp matches and train tactics and stuff?
James Blackburn

Post by James Blackburn »

Quintoz wrote:Nope, go back to a save before the item wipe if one exists, make 2 religion, gogo pvp.
+
Glarundis

Post by Glarundis »

James Blackburn wrote:
+
If you want your items back, work for them, then get the pvp you want. You can get pvp without religions. I understand when people have religious chars and would want to use them for pvp, but what about the rest of the people that have been trying to train something in the meantime?
Simmo

Post by Simmo »

Bruh, ive heard that "rest of the people that are training" for like 6 years by now. You all can train at the moment with that online count:1. After it hits PvP it goes down, everyone ded.
Talerco Pious

Post by Talerco Pious »

Simmo wrote:Bruh, ive heard that "rest of the people that are training" for like 6 years by now. You all can train at the moment with that online count:1. After it hits PvP it goes down, everyone ded.
I think he meant the people who have trained after the item wipe. Would they loose the skills etc?
I whine, therefore I am