Is Pangaea heading in a positive direction?

If you want to know the community’s opinion about a topic, make a poll here.

Moderator: Game Masters

Is Pangaea heading in a positive direction?

Yes
41%
No
59%

Total votes: 56

Johnny Walac

Re: Is Pangaea heading in a positive direction?

Post by Johnny Walac »

It is painfully obvious that this project is not going anywhere. Go for a timewarp or total wipe + new administration with the standard core of Pangaea. If Boris can get the staff he wants it will be the same staff that controlled Pang when it was as best. I don't doubt that players will join in for that one.
Order of Nature - Telborea- The Britannian Trade Union - ICQ: 434212709
PvP Video 1
PvP Video 2
James Blackburn

Post by James Blackburn »

Demian wrote:
I agree reverting back to the old system would probably liven up things, atleast for a while, but if it's simply with a timewarp I won't support it. Boris having a scripter isn't a guarantee of his activity and content delivery either
yes thats true, yet at that point it wouldnt be as necessary, since we would have working shard with all the features
Demian

Post by Demian »

James Blackburn wrote: yes thats true, yet at that point it wouldnt be as necessary, since we would have working shard with all the features
A temporary boost in playerbase isn't worth it if the cost is a timewarp of 1+ year(s) over waiting a few months more.
James Blackburn

Demian wrote:
James Blackburn wrote: yes thats true, yet at that point it wouldnt be as necessary, since we would have working shard with all the features
A temporary boost in playerbase isn't worth it if the cost is a timewarp of 1+ year(s) over waiting a few months more.
well im not too happy about timewarp either, in fact i think i wouldnt have any chars or atleast most of them would be gone in timewarps case, yet atleast then shard is finished, or atleast with major features in it, im glad you believe that there will be religions in few months, in fact i will be the first one to apologize to staff and say that i was wrong, but at this point everything we hear from them shows same signs as pang 2 projects
Demian

Post by Demian »

Nothing is stopping Boris from setting up a new shard on the side. As it has always been with two pang projects being online simultaneously, the one that doesn't deliver loses players and dies out. The same would happen here. Let the players decide instead of forcing everyone via a takeover.
James Blackburn

Demian wrote:Nothing is stopping Boris from setting up a new shard on the side. As it has always been with two pang projects being online simultaneously, the one that doesn't deliver loses players and dies out. The same would happen here. Let the players decide instead of forcing everyone via a takeover.
this somewhat makes sense tbh, i wasn't saying that they should take over current staff, or maybe i was misunderstood then, nor do i have hard feeling for boris tbh, i just want pang to play on
Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

Demian wrote:Nothing is stopping Boris from setting up a new shard on the side. As it has always been with two pang projects being online simultaneously, the one that doesn't deliver loses players and dies out. The same would happen here. Let the players decide instead of forcing everyone via a takeover.
Check his status, they call him head-admin, Blackfail Pang will be put aside if he takes the throne.

Stop the cuckening on Pang #MakePangGreat
Demian

Post by Demian »

Quintoz wrote: Check his status, they call him head-admin
Checked.
Gorath Blackmind

Post by Gorath Blackmind »

Yeah, timewarp solves everything, right? Like it has done before? Funny enough, only swedes seem to cry on the forums and lash out on others who have an opposing view of the matter. I just don't understand what you're trying to accomplish with your posts. "Blackfire's gay, booo, pls timewarp, noobs here omfg lolz polz pliz ploz" Like, thanks for the input. Everyone really appreciates it.
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

Gorath Blackmind wrote:I just don't understand what you're trying to accomplish with your posts
Yes, we clearly see that on your response to the subject.
Order of Nature - Telborea- The Britannian Trade Union - ICQ: 434212709
PvP Video 1
PvP Video 2