Free piety transfers, let's be honest

If you want to know the community’s opinion about a topic, make a poll here.

Moderator: Game Masters

Have you got "freebie" transfers or piety IN 2009?

yes
67%
no
33%

Total votes: 6

Alteran

Re: Free piety transfers, let's be honest

Post by Alteran »

So you fail to understand what happen max , but if it that big a problem for you, i will gladly lower you to 20 piety again.
This is done to get imperial back on tracks, and has been a wery big problem for the staff to do.
Imperial are still running with gm made tomes ,because you simple dont have enough piety to even try and make your own.
So how do you fix that by punshing the new one that joins imperial, or making it a bit easyer for them to begin ?.
Kent was moved to imperial by me , to get imperial back on tracks , and the once that got promoted was done by me the other day.
We have been seeing more imperial online, then we have had since we took over the shard, and we like to reward that so we can have more players in imperial.
yes we reward those that take the challange up, and are trying to build up things , simple because they are doing the time to do it, and dont whine about things are as they are.
Tekstone knows this better then anyone, and imp was promissed things also , but i hear 0 whine about it.
Kent came to me asking for some help to get a little more piety , so you guys have a chance to build the things , and he asked for 2 members to get prompoted to 50 piety , and i sayed no , went to look at the alter and found 5 members that had 3 days untill they could gain piety and i dident mind to moved it up 3 days , so you would be able soon to make your own tomes.
i told him that if he apointed a member to be the secound in command in the religion, i would boost him that got chousen that he would get 40 piety.
That where you feel cheated , if it means that much to you i lower every one to 10 and let see how fun everything is.
right now you got 1 with 60 piety and the rest are low pietys , you guys are realy loved by your god.
So stop spamming the forum and contact me directly insteed if you have that big a problem with it.

Alteran