Is staf doing a good job

If you want to know the community’s opinion about a topic, make a poll here.

Moderator: Game Masters

Is staff doing a good job

Poll ended at Fri May 22, 2009 10:53 am

Yes they are doing a good job
85%
No they are not realy doing it
9%
Others
6%

Total votes: 34

Alteran

Is staf doing a good job

Post by Alteran »

Since we are having a meeting on thuesday.
We like to know what you feel, this is not a kiss contest, but a guideline for our meeting.

Alteran
Gorath Blackmind

Re: Is staf doing a good job

Post by Gorath Blackmind »

I think you have done a good job, considering how short on time everyone is with the cursed 'real life'. But! I'll love you more when snowstorm and assassins statcap have improved! :D

Imo Alteran and Pecullia have done amazing job in the last weeks. Irming should be a bit more online! :P I got nothing to complain about, since you keep telling us that you dont have too much time to spare, and shitloads of work to do. Stay fresh, hoes!
Kenyon Ahearn

Post by Kenyon Ahearn »

Keep up the excellent work.

Thanks!

I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter.
Neku

Post by Neku »

NEIN :evil: ...... no really though, good job :P
Mike

Post by Mike »

I voted no.

Threats on the forum as a way to make a point.
Emotional way of handling situations in game.
In-game problems having a low priority versus scripting, making new content.

There you go. I hope it was honest feedback you were looking for.
Maximilian Lhoth

Post by Maximilian Lhoth »

I'm online ATM. Says enough.

The good:

Most of all I appreciate the fact Pangaea is not a BDSM (Bondage, Discipline, Stoning & Malediction) shard anymore.

Small priest nerfs: dragon away, piety cap 50 were a nice little "bonus" but not fundamental things for me. Overall good job.

Also uptime is very good.

The bad:

Banishment & Druid Curse are the Solitude of today, in PvP it makes no sense to "kill" enemies at all anymore but to make them unable to continue fighting instead, if you really just want to "win" (for example to save your emissary from dying instead of letting it die).
Gorath Blackmind

Post by Gorath Blackmind »

Max, Druid curse and banishment can be discussed about in pvp. For example, I suggested to Calamity that we should ban banishment when we pvp.
Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

I voted 'others' here is why.

Good.
*Scripts get done fast, work alot with it.

Bad.
*Scripting has to high a priority, almost never a gm online IG and getting IG sutiations can take weeks.
*If you do anything that a gm dosen't like you allways get's treathend with jail or ban, this includes TRYING to discuss with the gm.
*The Gm allways makes up his/hers mind about the player and when a issue arrises he/she takes the advantage of punishing that player badly becouse of somehting that happend earlier and was totaly seperate (You let your emotions about a person decied the punishment instead of the rulebook).

Theese are the ones I can think off, might edit if I find something I think is good or bad.

Stop the cuckening on Pang #MakePangGreat
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

LLOLLOLOL??? Who gets punished besides you Quintoz? You would have gotten banned permanently from Seraph's shard..

I voted Yes, though I think punishments should become more severe.
Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

Kent I give them honest feedback instead of being a fuck punk dickrider who just tells them what they want to hear.

Edit : Wrong Kent, the other staff didn't belive in Perm bans unless extreme cases nor would they have had a rule that stoped full loot, thereby I would be free and clear AND they didn't whine when they had to log on for 5 min tops to help a player out.
Last edited by Quintoz on Sun May 17, 2009 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Stop the cuckening on Pang #MakePangGreat