Is staf doing a good job

If you want to know the community’s opinion about a topic, make a poll here.

Moderator: Game Masters

Is staff doing a good job

Poll ended at Fri May 22, 2009 10:53 am

Yes they are doing a good job
85%
No they are not realy doing it
9%
Others
6%

Total votes: 34

Whitewolf

Re: Is staf doing a good job

Post by Whitewolf »

yea i ooc'd the other day but man i was pissed, but we all talked shit out so its cool, im no somone to talk
i brake rp rules just like the other guy, i still write rp storys though they have no other point then my own fun. i just wish there was this still lv of rp man, like i tired to sue nature, though i got my shit back could of been somthing neat to rp,

But i know why the Roleplay has Sliped

Ofc never be fixed its Peity.

Hp 60- tbh need to work there ass off to keep it, for 60 peity is a huge power in this game

everyone else is 50, and since they never get 60, they will never Rp like everyone used to do at 30 becuse to get 40 you had to always Rp and be active, but thats gone now.
Ivan

Post by Ivan »

Whitewolf wrote:yea i ooc'd the other day but man i was pissed, but we all talked shit out so its cool, im no somone to talk
i brake rp rules just like the other guy, i still write rp storys though they have no other point then my own fun. i just wish there was this still lv of rp man, like i tired to sue nature, though i got my shit back could of been somthing neat to rp,

Hp 60- tbh need to work there ass off to keep it, for 60 peity is a huge power in this game

everyone else is 50, and since they never get 60, they will never Rp like everyone used to do at 30 becuse to get 40 you had to always Rp and be active, but thats gone now.
Nowdays piety is like tactics... you train it and forget it.
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

Whitewolf wrote:yea i ooc'd the other day but man i was pissed, but we all talked shit out so its cool, im no somone to talk

We could set every priest to 40piety. HP would 50 or 60. Only if you Roleplay and earn it. You get 50piety.
Order of Nature - Telborea- The Britannian Trade Union - ICQ: 434212709
PvP Video 1
PvP Video 2
Alteran

Post by Alteran »

can be done .

Alteran
Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

Alteran wrote:
can be done .

Alteran
Maybe put everybody to 30 and hp to 40 and as they show they can rp they get more?.

Stop the cuckening on Pang #MakePangGreat
Ivan

Post by Ivan »

Quintoz wrote:
Alteran wrote:
can be done .

Alteran
Maybe put everybody to 30 and hp to 40 and as they show they can rp they get more?.
Awesome idea!
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

Your forgetting about the people that already earned it.
Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

Kent Strider wrote:Your forgetting about the people that already earned it.
Your forgetting about the poeple who didn't get 50 piety at all.
This would make it fair to everybody.

Stop the cuckening on Pang #MakePangGreat
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

Kent Strider wrote:Your forgetting about the people that already earned it.
Only people who been granted 50piety by GM 2008/2009.
Order of Nature - Telborea- The Britannian Trade Union - ICQ: 434212709
PvP Video 1
PvP Video 2
Maximilian Lhoth

Post by Maximilian Lhoth »

I personally am happier to see no piety hungry "unique and interesting" roleplay posts. Piety should be earned by simply serving your deity, that is true RP. Be it fighting, politics, preaching, coming to tome meetings and such or a mixture of those, whatever suits your style, as long as it also practically favorable in the eyes of your deity.