Is staf doing a good job

If you want to know the community’s opinion about a topic, make a poll here.

Moderator: Game Masters

Is staff doing a good job

Poll ended at Fri May 22, 2009 10:53 am

Yes they are doing a good job
85%
No they are not realy doing it
9%
Others
6%

Total votes: 34

Gorath Blackmind

Re: Is staf doing a good job

Post by Gorath Blackmind »

Oh, still waiting to get authorities on Law forums. I need to add new ppl to Law forums, ya know? :P
Ivan

Post by Ivan »

Gorath Blackmind wrote:Oh, still waiting to get authorities on Law forums. I need to add new ppl to Law forums, ya know? :P
Yeah and law seems to have kinda "a lot" inactive players... Thanks to john shaft i at last got tome to train my medit with.

Hopefully i will get own tome soon :D
Mike

Post by Mike »

Maximilian Lhoth wrote:I personally am happier to see no piety hungry "unique and interesting" roleplay posts. Piety should be earned by simply serving your deity, that is true RP. Be it fighting, politics, preaching, coming to tome meetings and such or a mixture of those, whatever suits your style, as long as it also practically favorable in the eyes of your deity.
Grinding mentality.
"last i knew it was illegal to hate someone" Richard Mota
Arolith

Post by Arolith »

Yeah, free piety for everyone ! That'll bring out the RP in this shard. Let's just call it a day, and turn it to a PvP shard. Roleplay shards are about roleplaying believe it or not and RP should be a bigger part of this shard too than it is nowadays. RPing "the silent type" is just lazyness whatever u say.

EDIT: And yes, serving your duty is great RP if you happen to use words and have a "plot" in your actions. It's just that it's impossible for a GM to know how well a player roleplays his role in the religion, they have other things to do than keeping an eye on the religion members 24/7. Fellow religion members could tell GMs if a player has earned his piety u say ? This has and always will lead to abuse.
Troy

Post by Troy »

All are nice ideas less the argument between quint and kent that could be kept on icq :).

Thing about gms not being around and oocing, take screenshots of it and pm me it and ill check into them, and there is a piety drop system that is around for cases that it obviously shows repeatedly people are incompetent. The only issue with changing the way the piety is now is the fact that no matter what a group of people are going to be angry and unhappy. I dont think we are that mean quint :P in comparison with other staffs I have worked with on here atleast. Alty has too big a heart for some odd reason. As the quest ideas go I know i didnt get around to alot pmed before but I have summer time now so you can pm me or Pec and one of us will get them up and running.
Houston

Post by Houston »

Troy wrote: Alty has too big a heart for some odd reason.

Thats a network environment and he doesnt intend to screw over people mentally, so that means he got limits of being "evil"
Troy

Post by Troy »

Evil is in the eye of the beholder :D
Neku

Post by Neku »

Troy wrote:All are nice ideas less the argument between quint and kent that could be kept on icq :).

Thing about gms not being around and oocing, take screenshots of it and pm me it and ill check into them, and there is a piety drop system that is around for cases that it obviously shows repeatedly people are incompetent. The only issue with changing the way the piety is now is the fact that no matter what a group of people are going to be angry and unhappy. I dont think we are that mean quint :P in comparison with other staffs I have worked with on here atleast. Alty has too big a heart for some odd reason. As the quest ideas go I know i didnt get around to alot pmed before but I have summer time now so you can pm me or Pec and one of us will get them up and running.
next quest will be nubie friendly??? :oops:
Troy

Post by Troy »

Well considering 99 percent of the shard is noobie with exception of the staff as the 1 percent not then im sure it can be :D. Yeah I like to do those ones if there are enough people to do the quests around.
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

Kent > Troy