Lets vote for best PVE feature on the shard!

If you want to know the community’s opinion about a topic, make a poll here.

Moderator: Game Masters

The best PVE feature on pangaea is:

Spiders, spiders everywhere!
9%
Druid curses, sorry but we're not letting you continue for 30mins
12%
Mummy curse, what you don't have holy potion? Sucks to be you, not even dying can save you!
9%
.kill monsters are the new GM's of the shard
13%
Levers, thou shalt not pass, you're now stuck here with me forever!
9%
Traps, enjoy getting teleported out of the dungeon while blinded and under all the possible curses!
6%
Curses, it'd be a shame if you'd lose 47 stat points!
7%
Coldborn, trying to run away? Let's try that without any stamina!
6%
Lykium elementals, potions are for noobs anyways, who cares.
5%
Hitrate, I am grandmaster at macefighting, but sometimes I just can't hit a giant for 20 consecutive hits!
24%

Total votes: 82

GM Oden

Re: Lets vote for best PVE feature on the shard!

Post by GM Oden »

I think the point was to increase the danger level of hunting beyond just dying and losing items.

In terms of difficulty I can not remember the difficulty of JE succubus' but I'd not be surprised if they hit harder than the ones here on Pangaea.

Like I said I like it and hate it at the same time, the proper danger factor of losing items is the one thing that sets UO apart from most other mmorpgs and a chance to lose even a miniscule amount in a skill raises the danger factor.
Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfils the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things. - Winston Churchill
Johnny Walac

Re: Lets vote for best PVE feature on the shard!

Post by Johnny Walac »

The only thing that really bothered me on Pangaea is the hitrate in PvE. But it's hard to alter that without screwing up PvP so I just kinda accepted it. Everything else on the list has been acceptable for me atleast.
Order of Nature - Telborea- The Britannian Trade Union - ICQ: 434212709
PvP Video 1
PvP Video 2