Poisoning vs Intel. gains.

If you want to know the community’s opinion about a topic, make a poll here.

Moderator: Game Masters

How do you see it "fixed"

Its fine as it is.
18%
Decrease the whole poisoning int gainrate by 50%
24%
Disable the int gain after using a poisoned weapon (hitting something)
18%
Swap int gains with dex gains for the whole skill.
41%
No way, stop spamming Houston!
No votes
Eh, i had something else in mind and ill post it.
No votes

Total votes: 17

Mike

Re: Poisoning vs Intel. gains.

Post by Mike »

Swap int gains with dex gains for the whole skill.
"last i knew it was illegal to hate someone" Richard Mota
Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

I agree, dosen't take a brain to pour liquid onto a metal surfice, little kids are experts at doing it.

Stop the cuckening on Pang #MakePangGreat
Valran Cranium

Post by Valran Cranium »

Keep the int. gains and boost the statscap.

That's more than fair.
is Cirre.
Neku

Post by Neku »

Quintoz wrote:I agree, doesn't take a brain to pour liquid onto a metal surfice, little kids are experts at doing it.
well you obviously don't now much about handling poison. depending on how strong it is a tiny little scratch on your thumb while dealing with the poison can kill you pretty easily :P yeah it doesn't take alot of brains to do it but still it's not as easy to do it safely than you think. a major difference between rat poison and the venom found in a king cobra ;)
Mike

Post by Mike »

And avoiding to hurt yourself on the blade you are poisoning seems to be more related to reflexes and hand-eye coordination than brain power. Thus, dex.
Gorath Blackmind

Post by Gorath Blackmind »

Oh well, this just sucks then. Theres nothing more or less into it.
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

Valran Cranium wrote:Keep the int. gains and boost the statscap.

That's more than fair.
I could agree on this more as well.
Neku

Post by Neku »

Mike wrote:And avoiding to hurt yourself on the blade you are poisoning seems to be more related to reflexes and hand-eye coordination than brain power. Thus, dex.
true but assassins aren't supposed to be stupid. in this day and age you would have to be stupid but back then assassins had to know more about weapons then just avoid hitting yourself if your blade is poisoned ;) although i do think int gains should be removed because i am very hypocritical :P
Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

Carlos Demetario wrote:
Mike wrote:And avoiding to hurt yourself on the blade you are poisoning seems to be more related to reflexes and hand-eye coordination than brain power. Thus, dex.
true but assassins aren't supposed to be stupid. in this day and age you would have to be stupid but back then assassins had to know more about weapons then just avoid hitting yourself if your blade is poisoned ;) although i do think int gains should be removed because i am very hypocritical :P
Remove all your f*cking smileys and poeple might give a shit about what your saying.

Stop the cuckening on Pang #MakePangGreat
Neku

Post by Neku »

Quintoz wrote:
Carlos Demetario wrote:
Remove all your f*cking smileys and poeple might give a shit about what your saying.
:D