Remove Guards from Tek and Nature

If you want to know the community’s opinion about a topic, make a poll here.

Moderator: Game Masters

As title says

yes
60%
no
40%

Total votes: 57

Kenyon Ahearn

Re: Remove Guards from Tek and Nature

Post by Kenyon Ahearn »

I'd say boost merchant bless to +5, is it possible for it to be scripted to enable ancients to benefit?.

Shame the bless isn't fighting aswell, or different and perhaps bleses resist for 5%/healing etc.

I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter.
Esmeralda

Post by Esmeralda »

It was denied, as "overpowered"... :roll:

I´d consider it "somewhat" useful if
- you could cast it more than once a day, take away the timer
- the capping made different. Instead of 105 max + indy clothes, make it 115 capped only, so ancient merchants would at least get the max without indy clothes and benefit a bit.
- Or simply make it 117, i cannot believe it is that overpowered when i see how many ores i destroy smelting with 115.
stating the obnoxious
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

Imo it would be useful if those that weren't ancient were given +5 so they would be 115, and those that ARE ancient could get 117..I am also talking about indy clothes ofc.
Kenyon Ahearn

Post by Kenyon Ahearn »

Below Average Quality auro armour from anicnet smiths... it makes me wonder.

I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter.
Whitewolf

Post by Whitewolf »

*gets ready to curse!*
Akkarrin

Post by Akkarrin »

not read all but i vote no, i like the guards.
Kayla Strider

Post by Kayla Strider »

I voted no, but this is why....

I think that guards shouldn't be completely removed but maybe less of the members be able to use them. Of course the HP and also your 50 piety members, if the new piety system is implemented.
Last edited by Kayla Strider on Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Jack Cypher, Patriarch of Nature
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

"I like the guards" what a wonderful reason to keep them! That fits both RP and Balancing issues!
Tina Gex

Post by Tina Gex »

I like the guards

Alona
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

I like them too, like I said before they are cool, they do look cool. But its just plain stupid for them to have guards when you think about it. Law and Imperial make sense, Law uses British guards and Imperial uses Blackthorne guards. Tekstone and Nature have just random guards. Tekstone I understand more than Nature, Nature is supposed to be this pvm machine, why should they also get pvp rites? That is not balancing them for both, that is overpowering them. The fact that Tekstone is willing to lose their guards shows they are willing to go in more equal for battle as well.