who has the best temple?

If you want to know the community’s opinion about a topic, make a poll here.

Moderator: Game Masters

who has the best temple?

Imperial
44%
Tekstone
13%
Law
11%
Nature
31%

Total votes: 45

Blexatlorp

Re: who has the best temple?

Post by Blexatlorp »

Imperial Fortress!
Andrew De'lere

Post by Andrew De'lere »

Tekstones is good to defend if the group to defend are willing to totally fuck their stats over doing immolation after immolation, lots of immo traps hehe.
I'm not sure if you still can't spawn guards there? but that made it a lot better/more fair to defend.
But yeah, defending the tek temple will eventually result in your death, as there is no-where to fall back to...

Natures comes with the same problem... you're trapped inside, they always ended up leaving the altar and heading for yew...
Laws is by far the easiest to attack from a speed pov... however as soon as a few law guys turn up, solitude is gonna just rape you.
Imperials is the best to defend i think...

From an RP point, i love tekstones...

Overall, now i no longer have a tek char and don't have to deal with the shit of being trapped on their island, their temple is now my favorite hehe.
Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

You have a point Andy, even tho I've only seen 4-10 solitudes since Geryn took over and it seems Jonathan has kept it that way.
There is 1 way out (Even tho it's bugged atm) but after using it will take you 30 minutes before you can get back, unless you happen to know a Imperial whos willing to assist Tekstone :).

Stop the cuckening on Pang #MakePangGreat
Darian Darkmind

Post by Darian Darkmind »

Kent Strider wrote:Tekstones tome is much better in PvP than Imperial's actually Darian, you just were never Imperial to realize it ;)
I don't know about the Tekstone tome of today, but the old tome back when I was in Tekstone surely wasn't.
Kenyon wrote:Teks temple:

- You can't recall out of it
- You can't summon guards
- You can't banish
Did I understand it right that Tekstone can't summon their guards there either? If so that should be changed asap. Tekstone should naturally be able to summon their own guards to GUARD their temple, but enemies not.
Whitewolf

Post by Whitewolf »

Darian Darkmind wrote:
Kent Strider wrote:Tekstones tome is much better in PvP than Imperial's actually Darian, you just were never Imperial to realize it ;)
I don't know about the Tekstone tome of today, but the old tome back when I was in Tekstone surely wasn't.
Kenyon wrote:Teks temple:

- You can't recall out of it
- You can't summon guards
- You can't banish
Did I understand it right that Tekstone can't summon their guards there either? If so that should be changed asap. Tekstone should naturally be able to summon their own guards to GUARD their temple, but enemies not.
you'd think that eh?, ohwell more Vertias walls for us