Should Malas be removed?

If you want to know the community’s opinion about a topic, make a poll here.

Moderator: Game Masters

Should Malas be removed?

Yes
49%
No
40%
Doesn't matter
11%

Total votes: 47

Dyne

Re: Should Malas be removed?

Post by Dyne »

Dyne wrote:Then hop on a horse, and run to where ever you have to go

That dose me little good the only dsl i can get is laggy sometimes and almost everything in malas can catch me even on horseback. im sure im not the only one that lags form time to time. i dont want to half to dash for my life everytime i go to malas so i dont go. i didnt post this part above because lag is an old lame excuse but sadly its the truth.
volc

Post by volc »

Dyne wrote:

That dose me little good the only dsl i can get is laggy sometimes and almost everything in malas can catch me even on horseback. im sure im not the only one that lags form time to time. i dont want to half to dash for my life everytime i go to malas so i dont go. i didnt post this part above because lag is an old lame excuse but sadly its the truth.
Lag is a perfectly good excuse for not going to malas, or any other dangerous place. On the other hand, not using a part of the map yourself is the lamest reason for wanting it removed.
"Hey developer, this is Rock. Nerf Paper. Scissors is fine."
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

volc wrote:
Dyne wrote:

Lag is a perfectly good excuse for not going to malas, or any other dangerous place. On the other hand, not using a part of the map yourself is the lamest reason for wanting it removed.
I agree with volc completely. I love Malas leave it alone :P
Geryn Farodae

Post by Geryn Farodae »

I used to lag, until I discovered it wasn't my connection that was the problem, but my computer. Desktop was too slow, tried my laptop on 3D and I run very, very fast.
Houston

Post by Houston »

Pardon me, but i didnt really read the few last pages of this topic. But from what i understood that removing Malas isnt such a great idea.

I shall somehow explain it in my roleplay view.

Tekstone is ment to destroy the humankind off the lands, they are ment to destroy. So, what's there so much to destroy, when there's nobody playing? They just go for extinction if they dont get their bloodhounded satisfaction.

So, there it was. Dont take it wrong, but there might be some suicidial toughts or whatnot on with tekkies, but we can put a story for them, or lets give some ideas for Darra, the Avatar of tekstone (if he throws trough at times).

And looking atwards the playerbase, its actually a downfall when removing malas for the "small playerbase" reason, it shud be the way around. People will need to put more hands into big and hard places, but where do they put the pvm skills when there's nowhere to go? Same dungeon daily, boring - Inactivity or new char.

PS; i keep peeking in from time to time. But quite busy with work.
ervinkles@msn.com
Zabren - Warrior