Should Malas be removed?

If you want to know the community’s opinion about a topic, make a poll here.

Moderator: Game Masters

Should Malas be removed?

Yes
49%
No
40%
Doesn't matter
11%

Total votes: 47

Maximilian Lhoth

Should Malas be removed?

Post by Maximilian Lhoth »

My personal opinion is yes.

Why?

Too small playerbase ATM for separate maps. Malas looks strange to me with its ethereal void. Portal conjurer system is frustrating, too.

Imperial (the "robocops") could have Moonglow PLUS some other islands such as Ocllo and Nujel'm instead.
volc

Re: Should Malas be removed?

Post by volc »

I voted yes for the player base reason, but I will offer something else. Remove all buildings from Malas but keep the spawns. That way the players will be concentrated to Felucca, but still can take trips to barren lands for whatever reasons.
"Hey developer, this is Rock. Nerf Paper. Scissors is fine."
Maximilian Lhoth

Post by Maximilian Lhoth »

Another option would be adding a couple of easyish to access "desireable" spawns (giant, dragon, fiend, titan, daemon, impaler, phoenix, juka etc.) to Felucca, for the PvM maniacs.
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

I'm not sure what to vote because with the playerbase as low as it is I tend to agree with you two, but Lukas said something that intrigued me, Law robbing in Malas and Imperial doing vice versa, that sounds interesting.
Geryn Farodae

Post by Geryn Farodae »

Problem is, you're not really looking at the big picture. Now, playerbase hasn't broken 15 in a long time, but that's not to say it won't. So what happens when you have lots of people and no room to put them. Don't fix what ain't broken, lads. Malas is fine where it is (if only a little too buggy). Just means you won't have to worry about going on a mining trip, and having some merchant whore your veins. Or going hunting to find someone already cleared your favourite hunting spot.

I can think of dozens of reasons of why to keep it, especially with the lower playerbase.

No from me.
Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

Fine by me, just make Abyssmal spawn and more Impaler spawns in Felucca so me can make good money YES!?.

Stop the cuckening on Pang #MakePangGreat
Geryn Farodae

Post by Geryn Farodae »

Quintoz wrote:Fine by me, just make Abyssmal spawn and more Impaler spawns in Felucca so me can make good money YES!?.
Amen
Troy

Post by Troy »

I dont think it woudl be a great idea because you got to realize the storyline of pangaea has it as opened plus all the work that got put into it and the fact that closing it would mean we would have to either move or close down imperial. I just see it as a giant task that isnt really that major.
Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

Yet Troy, you throw away Tekstone without a blink.

Stop the cuckening on Pang #MakePangGreat
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

Quintoz wrote:Yet Troy, you throw away Tekstone without a blink.
imho imperial and law should have joined forces against tekstone and tekstone should have gotten a boost somewhat, cause from what I hear people are not getting ALL their piety back, only part of it.