Should Malas be removed?

If you want to know the community’s opinion about a topic, make a poll here.

Moderator: Game Masters

Should Malas be removed?

Yes
49%
No
40%
Doesn't matter
11%

Total votes: 47

Troy

Re: Should Malas be removed?

Post by Troy »

Well considering there was no one in tekstone since pang 1 has came up and all the members of the religion wnated to be in a different religion instead of tek. Also tek isnt necessarily thrown away just dorment right now, its a cult so it fits with the roleplay by laying low and plotting.
Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

Sure they are inactive, most off the good players are, and there is only good players in tek.

I also think that maybe 1-2 off them would log on more often if their tome didn't lick balls.

Stop the cuckening on Pang #MakePangGreat
Troy

Post by Troy »

Im not going to lie they may not have the best tome however I believe it is not a horrible tome. Tech would be great to roleplay and have fun with and I have actually acted as tek before and used their tome quite well. It all depends on the player, and besides its about more than being able to fight, religions are a huge form of roleplay. It would be easier to hide a religion than to all of a sudden hide an entire world because then we would hav eto come up with roleplay reason behind it and everything, for the cult you can just use your own imagination why they arnt around. Plus if you want you can make a guild and act like them or maybe roleplay like them and once we get more players we see where everything goes.
Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

I got an awsome idea for how to get rid of malas, BALOR OH MY GOD SAVE US!! IT'S HUGE!.
We must close down the portal before it get's to felucca.

Geryn Farodae

Post by Geryn Farodae »

Troy's got a point, Quin. If you think about it, it's much more difficult to justify the disappearance of an entire realm, than it is to extend the roleplay along the very foundations of the cult. Brooding, plotting, and scheming pretty much explains the millieu of Tekstone.

It took a massive amount of Roleplaying in order to justify bringing Malas. Malas being there is the complete justification for the war between Law and Imperial, which was instigated when Blackthorn killed British.

Plus, look at the SIZE of Malas. However, I do think the monster spawns should be tweaked just a little. It's like having two different servers. And there is absolutely nothing wrong with having a TON of space. Of coarse, there is WAY more non-plucked real estate to be had all over Malas, and Felucca.

If a new player joins and discovers Malas, checks it out, might fall madly in love with it, or might hate it. Felucca is pretty bland sometimes, but Malas has great landscapes and intriguing house designs.

Like I said, if Malas is to close, it should only be closed IF the playerbase does not increase by atleast 75 percent in the somewhat distant future. Besides, what's going to happen to Imperial? Will they reopen Papua?
Raven Darkblade

Post by Raven Darkblade »

The way i see it:

1:As Troy said "if it works dont fix it", gm's used shitloads of time to make that land work decently, and well I got no complaints about it whatsoever, and with gems anough its not hard to move around either. Besides if that you have to yell portal 2 times to get to abyssal's I really cant see as an excuse, hell it takes longer for me to make moongate to brit/yew and run to wrong if i need vampirebones... and I dont mind tbh. But yeah it would be alot easier if you made a wrong beside luna 8-).

2:
I like the idea about Imperial "having" a small country for itself as we after all got a lord, and well after we got that land its not all about warring law all the time where "others" gets in the crossfire. Wheether about the thingie about imp robbing in fel and law robbing in malas, Im not really up for that, but thats merely because imo it would be bad rp, all depending on what we gonna rewrite the Religionstories to... I mean its totally against my nature to rob people in felluca, and its allways been against Imperial goals to hurt other people, besides those we are at war with. Ofcourse if what you meant was Pillaging like law went to pillage on imperial in malas, surely...but then again thats whats been going on anyway, so nothing new in that. And when it comes to Law... Im not sure what their "code" is but i sincerely doubt its killing normal people in malas, as those people most likely allready lives in felluca.

Thats about what i got to say about this matter

ps: about that damn balron getting loose idea... LOL quintoz... why not close Felluca, as destard is going wild and all the ancient's is attacking malas....
Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

True, close felucca, becouse their spawns lick balls, in Malas you can make 50k and a few cloth in like 30min.

Raven Darkblade

lol id like you to do that mate i cant even make that...

say if i clear exodos + abyssal and all pretorians which takes 1 hour +, im lucky if i get 1 cloth and 50k, and thats with the help of a dragon, i would love you to do 50k every 30 min, its not even possible inside cc, where golddrop are bigger.

sooo mate dont state what you dont know about, I hunt these lands every day 1-2 times if i got the time, and sometimes i get 2 cloth on such runs but mostly I get 0, its really random, but overall id say i get 1-2 magic cloths per day.

This mornings run I got one cloth but that was from a headhunter... im pretty sure those are in felluca as well, but if it is sooo good here, just come and hunt youre more than welcome :lol:

Fact is mate i hunt 5-6 hours a day, so thats why I get cloths, how many hours do you hunt?
Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

SHH! Raven, don't tell poeple I'm lieing damn it!.

My plan was flawless.

Lure everybody to Malas so I can have all the deamon and juka spawns in Felucca to myself!! *Evil laugh*

Raven Darkblade

ahh ffs mate then give me a hint over msn or something you baboon :twisted: