Non-PVP weekend

If you want to know the community’s opinion about a topic, make a poll here.

Moderator: Game Masters

Should we have a Non-PVP weekend?

Yes
57%
No
36%
Makes no difference
8%

Total votes: 76

Kent Strider

Re: Non-PVP weekend

Post by Kent Strider »

Corvus Albus wrote:A big no from me aswell.
I just don't understand what everyone has against one day every 2 or 3 months of no PvP, thats really not even asking for much.
Ricardus

Post by Ricardus »

Edward Sinclair wrote:It's okay, you'll still have 95% of the time to PvP :) I look forward to this, a day or two devoted to RP events and PvM is something that the shard playerbase could really use :)
Well Edward understood what i ment, after all this game and shard are based on roleplay, and not only pvp. Usualy pve players are the ones who care enough for rp in game (not only at forum).
ImageSTFU Noob!!
Boris wrote:Don't worry, we're not here to kill baseclass, it's Telboreas duty.
- Boris
Wolfie

Post by Wolfie »

It used to be focussed on RP and PvE. You could PvP but you'd better be prepared for at hard time.. Today it seems like you can't move out of the guardzones without being forced to pvp at all.. And it's even encouraged. Quite annoying. :P
Not true at all.
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

Tinks wrote:Today it seems like you can't move out of the guardzones without being forced to pvp at all.. And it's even encouraged. Quite annoying. :P
Maybe it's because a certain group ain't doing their job. So I suggest you write an RP letter to this group and complain and hope that they do something about it in-game.
Order of Nature - Telborea- The Britannian Trade Union - ICQ: 434212709
PvP Video 1
PvP Video 2
Ricardus

Post by Ricardus »

Tinks wrote:It used to be focussed on RP and PvE. You could PvP but you'd better be prepared for at hard time.. Today it seems like you can't move out of the guardzones without being forced to pvp at all.. And it's even encouraged. Quite annoying. :P

You're right :D pvp was alowed, but now the server is almost pvp based.
Johnny Walac wrote:Maybe it's because a certain group ain't doing their job. So I suggest you write an RP letter to this group and complain and hope that they do something about it in-game.
There are too many robbers comparising to law members, do you expect law keep being outnumbered and robbed every day? Law does the best they can with the means they have, besides there's not many of us who don't have a red char, and you can't join law if you have a red char.
Last edited by Ricardus on Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageSTFU Noob!!
- Boris
Wolfie

Post by Wolfie »

Everyone always claims that when they go out every single time they got robbed. Its aparant you aren't practicing safe hunting or something. I never seem to have the same trouble as anyone else, and just to say I know about 3/4 of nox would love my gear, speshully Emily so its not at matter of them liking me either.

3 Simple steps, Be in and out quick. Don't hunt where everyone else usually hunts as this is where robbers will keep looking for players. Or, just get some law/imp friends to be on standby, or! go hunting with them :)
Glarundis

Post by Glarundis »

well, i haven't seen law around lately, but i haven't seen nox/telborea lately too...

since my return in april i only encountered nox once and telborea once. how come ppl say they always run into pvp?

let's hope law becomes more active soon hehe
or, you can come to imperial side and be protected by us!
KrondorZuula
Counselor

Post by KrondorZuula »

Tinks wrote: Thats the point though.. Today I have to be super careful and venture out at the right time and hope a robber dont ruin my day and steal my hard-earned shit, you see. The robber, who ruins my fun and hard work should be the one with those concerns.
Hrm... i do believe this is an rp shard, and rp wise you should have to be careful when "venturing" outside of the city limits, from an rp perspective it makes perfect sense that if you are way out in the middle of no where you should be carefull and keep a lookout for robbers and murderers. Would it make sense if you were always safe while traveling outside of town? HELL NO! Its dangerous outside of town, and if you aren't brave enough to leave the safety of your home, stay home and find a new profession or trade even, or continue training until you can fight off the robbers.
Ricardus

Post by Ricardus »

So go fight them naked because that's what hapens to some of us after being robbed a few times! Is that hard alowing some of us to have a robber-free weekend from time to time?
ImageSTFU Noob!!
- Boris
Wolfie

Post by Wolfie »

Ricardus wrote:So go fight them naked because that's what hapens to some of us after being robbed a few times!
Go hunt in groups, your less likely to be robbed. As well this about the time I am going to say, if you don't like pangaea leave (I do not encourage anyone to leave as pangaea is the best shard out there imo), honestly everyone can't have it there own way. This is the way it is simple as that.

Now Boris! topic lock dammit!