New dungeon

If you want to know the community’s opinion about a topic, make a poll here.

Moderator: Game Masters

Gief us Doom!

New Callenge (New dungeon)
55%
Doom
45%

Total votes: 38

Vaux27

Re: New dungeon

Post by Vaux27 »

Mike wrote: Storm is a 2-3 people dungeon, we need something on the other end of the spectrum.
I agree, just doing some pre-Boris on the thread.
Talerco Pious

Post by Talerco Pious »

Zaradon actually had a good idea O_O
I whine, therefore I am
Zaradon

Post by Zaradon »

Talerco Pious wrote:Zaradon actually had a good idea O_O
It's a poll, the actual ideas are only taking the wind under the wings <3
KaneThun

Post by KaneThun »

imo shouldnt be a new dungeon BUT a dungeon that staffs and players thinks its kinda uselesess changed.
Monad
Game Master

Post by Monad »

Both Doom opening and some dungeon overhauling are viable options. But not the Doom as it was. We still see elite auropian sets on the shard as a result of having Doom open for few months. It was practically endless high-end resource vault with too little risks, it wasn't thought out properly what the consequences are in longer run. The idea of having a dungeon filled with most badass monsters works well for a while in romantic sense, but in practical sense it is disastrous for the shard on many levels.
But as I said, the option of opening Doom is not out of the question, it just needs tuning and some changes.
Glarundis

Post by Glarundis »

allo the dungeon (doom) to have very good loot in terms of money or clothes, but you can limit the ores/hides/bones you get from there to avoid such things from happening
Simmo

Post by Simmo »

Limiting ores and such? Since the current loot sucks anyway then it wont be profitable to hunt big stuff.
Wolfie

Post by Wolfie »

I think glar was just talking about for doom. As this topic seems be more generated towards "The dungeons aren't hard enough"

I don't see anything wrong with the current dungeons and loot really don't take long to clear not much reward.
Zaradon

Post by Zaradon »

I'd suggest a new dungeon with mobs only dropping gold and lesser resources along with new/unique mobs in it.

"The Ghost Cave"

Undead Phoenix - undead meelee; basically like a phoenix and thunderbird, except of draining health into itself, causing AOE damage. 5000 gold, chance for a chest, 20 vampire bones
Ghost Overseer - undead caster; skin of the ogre lord, casting ability of a titan and health drain. 5000 gold, 10 vampire bones, 10 titan hides.

dunno...just two mob ideas but we already have a pretty good amount of undeads and they give a fine amount of gold drops..

We also have some un-used entrances. One at Vesper GY and there's a completely useless dungeon at trisnic which could be replaced with it.

Some some thoughts :>
Wolfie

Post by Wolfie »

AOE life steal.... DO IT! it beee challengingz!