Activity poll

If you want to know the community’s opinion about a topic, make a poll here.

Moderator: Game Masters

Will you be active July 1st?

Yes
55%
No
27%
I'm always active
18%

Total votes: 51

aldath c'om

Re: Activity poll

Post by aldath c'om »

Athan01 wrote:once the weather starts to get shit and winter comes ill be active
291-697-526
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

WoW is a good game for pussies has got to be the funniest comment I have ever read, the PvP is way more intense, the dungeons are much fucking cooler. It must be nice to have opinions about stuff you never played. I heard Europe was gay as hell too, never been there though. See how that comment was retarded?
Mike

Post by Mike »

Kent Strider wrote:WoW is a good game for pussies has got to be the funniest comment I have ever read, the PvP is way more intense, the dungeons are much fucking cooler. It must be nice to have opinions about stuff you never played. I heard Europe was gay as hell too, never been there though. See how that comment was retarded?
Maybe you're on to something, our birth rates are way down.
"last i knew it was illegal to hate someone" Richard Mota
Athan01

Post by Athan01 »

Kent Strider wrote:WoW is a good game for pussies has got to be the funniest comment I have ever read, the PvP is way more intense, the dungeons are much fucking cooler. It must be nice to have opinions about stuff you never played. I heard Europe was gay as hell too, never been there though. See how that comment was retarded?
Awk don't take it to heart kenty :P You knew what I meant theres no point picking holes in it.
All I was really getting at is that in wow there is no risk of losing your gear and that if this dryloot bothers people that much, go play that.
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

My reasons for playing other games has nothing to do with dryloot, but if it makes you guys giddy to go on about it then be my guest ;) I did play for several years with dryloot AND as a red.
aldath c'om

Post by aldath c'om »

You quited. Why still here?
291-697-526
Monad
Game Master

Post by Monad »

Seems pretty useless thread to me.