Class system rebuilt

If you want to know the community’s opinion about a topic, make a poll here.

Moderator: Game Masters

So?

Yes
48%
No
43%
Who cares
10%

Total votes: 21

Mike

Re: Class system rebuilt

Post by Mike »

Glarundis wrote:would anyone still choose priest if they had 85 healing?or wouldn't people all go to knights or barbs inside a religion and get blessed/weapon blessed by the priests?
Hmm...
"last i knew it was illegal to hate someone" Richard Mota
Vaux27

Post by Vaux27 »

My god, Glar made great sense there.
632-140-419
Glarundis

Post by Glarundis »

Vaux27 wrote:My god, Glar made great sense there.
seeing as i get these kinds of comments all day long on the forums, i don't know if it's sarcasm or not
:D :D :lol:

epic fail!

yay for being me!

:arrow:
:|
:mrgreen:
Vaux27

Post by Vaux27 »

Glarundis wrote:
Vaux27 wrote:My god, Glar made great sense there.
seeing as i get these kinds of comments all day long on the forums, i don't know if it's sarcasm or not
:D :D :lol:

epic fail!

yay for being me!

:arrow:
:|
:mrgreen:
Was being for real, it does make sense haha.

Basically 100 healing would be nonexistent on the shard and it would be justified, just don't see it going over very well. 100 healing, gheals and healing wands...it's like Monks but 10x worse.

Oh sorry, talking about Monks else where. :)
632-140-419
Boris
Admin

Post by Boris »

Just a tired man talking, but...

Priests: 100 Healing > 85 Healing
Monks: 85 Healing > 100 Healing

Ofc this would kill the whole GM Meditation thing, that's been under discussion. Instead of choosing between magic or rites, this would boost the melee. Also generally Monks are famed as the best healers (due to rites, magic, wands, scrolls, healing, you name it) and this would just highlight that.

- Boris
Leather armor is best for sneaking, because it's literally made from hide.
Jyrgen

Post by Jyrgen »

Monks aren't really made for melee, so granting them 100 healing wouldn't really help.
Vaux27

Post by Vaux27 »

Monks are already pretty hard to take down unless you one hit wonder, but they would of course be much easier compared to Priest. I feel taking away a Priests healing would really level the playing field, that shit heals so fast.

But yeah, take away Priests healing, give it to Monk and GM Med. Now we're talking. :lol:
632-140-419
Glarundis

Post by Glarundis »

in terms of rp, there could be some sense in it. monks are the healers and even though they are people who meditate a great part of their time, priests would be the ones with the "chosen" connection to their deity.
so there could be some rp sense into it, although, just as much as the 100 med 85 healing for monk though.

but i think in pangaea, it wouldnt work.
if you were going to give 100 healing to monk, it would really need a change in skills and stats and all to fit the holy warrior rp more

which is maybe what priests should have been since the beggining. even better rites and all, but staves and studdeds