What studded suit do you use?

If you want to know the community’s opinion about a topic, make a poll here.

Moderator: Game Masters

In PvP

Black Dragon
5%
Red Dragon
7%
Black Daemon
14%
Red Daemon
26%
Stone Giant
2%
Storm Giant
14%
Magic studdeds
16%
Something else (cheaper stuff)
16%

Total votes: 43

Jyrgen

Re: What studded suit do you use?

Post by Jyrgen »

Boris wrote:
Jyrgen wrote:Mm, not sure what you mean, but I meant boosting the effect or ar of red dragon, to make it match the price of the set.
My bad. For some reason I read red daemon and black daemon.

Can't boost the effect or it's the same as storm giant. AR can be boosted as it should be more than black daemon. I'll check all effect vs. AR ratios, and correct them if needed.

- Boris
Considering the insane price of storm giant set, perhaps it actually does deserve a reflection boost also? Anyhow, good to see some movement on this issue!

EDIT: If you actually find it hard to make enough difference between different reflect-physical studdeds, perhaps it'd be time to change some of them to some other effect then? Afterall, kind of pointless to have two hides doing exactly the same.
Boris
Admin

Post by Boris »

The difference between black daemon and red dragon is more than 2%. It's the same as between red daemon and black daemon.

What comes to the actual effects, they're much greater compared to ores and bones. Especially the high-end ones. For example storm giant's reflective effect is +100% higher than scarletites.

- Boris
Leather armor is best for sneaking, because it's literally made from hide.
Simmo

Post by Simmo »

Who cares that its more than 100% if the set costs a lot and is sololy ment for pvp doh. Thought this was clear few pages ago back (no insult intended).
Boris
Admin

Post by Boris »

Just giving free brain-teasers for you all. Do you buy 2 parts of scarletite or 1 part of storm giant, if you're looking for reflective gain. Which is cheaper; 2 parts of scarletite chain or a pair of sandals?

Anyhow, yeah. Keep stocking those red daemon studdeds.

- Boris
Leather armor is best for sneaking, because it's literally made from hide.