Nerf priest?

If you want to know the community’s opinion about a topic, make a poll here.

Moderator: Game Masters

Do you want to see the priest class nerfed more?

Yes, heavily
15%
Yes, a little bit
17%
Not really
22%
No, definitely
47%

Total votes: 60

Darian Darkmind

Re: Nerf priest?

Post by Darian Darkmind »

Maximilian Lhoth wrote:
Daren Priesten wrote:If you have good enough gear you can be unstoppable with any fighter class.
There are 2 teams:

Team blue: priest, barbarian, archer and t-hunter.
Team red: knight, warrior, ranger and assassin.

In which team would you like to be, if money & fame was your goal?
If it's PvP I'd pick the team according to the players, not by the characters. If it's PvM... well, I let the other team do the job and then rob their asses dry clean.

Exorsus Nox did fine against bunch of fully blessed and geared Nature priests and we were mostly assassins and archers... not to mention most of us had 40 healing and I for one didn't even have GM fencing. And before you say it was always some 6 of us against three of them, remember they were fully blessed high piety priests. Also, I remember the times Nature came after us with their PvP gears and even when the fights were equal in numbers, we prevailed - Thanks to Palis' knight, can't remember the name. I think it was Corvus and Palis last men standing and Corvus lost due to his blessings fading away eventually - it took a long time, but it was worth it. And it was fun to listen in ventrilo when Palis was shitting bricks trying to survive.

Tho I must agree that our Tekstone priests > Exorsus Nox at anything. The fight with Nature would of been over in matter of seconds if it was between their priests and our priests. So all in all, the priest is the ultimate PvP machine, but it's all about how you play. Most of the players here, at least those that still play here, can't play their priests at all.
Edward Sinclair

Post by Edward Sinclair »

Sonya Vermont :twisted:
Luciano

Post by Luciano »

another example, Crowley with 70 piety vs Jowal Havoc(knight) on that duel tournament, wasnt that easy for Crowley even if he had full blesses and malleus. Just read my signature and continue playing ^^

And no, i dont have a priest.
Don't hate the player if you can't play the game.
Darian Darkmind

Post by Darian Darkmind »

Luciano wrote:another example, Crowley with 70 piety vs Jowal Havoc(knight) on that duel tournament, wasnt that easy for Crowley even if he had full blesses and malleus. Just read my signature and continue playing ^^

Not really, Crowley was able to kill him with simple malleus spam. Aura, G'heals and a shield kept him alive and malleus did the dirty job. Same happened in our duel with Xaeron and Crowley.
Houston

Post by Houston »

Damn right, many priests who play their 50 piaty priests simply dont know how to use the class -_-

Be it whatever religion, but you see each of them doing it differently.
Sherrod

Post by Sherrod »

Instead of nefring priest nerf warrior give him 40 healing :idea:
Made by Adrian
Neku

Post by Neku »

Sherrod wrote:Instead of nefring priest nerf warrior give him 40 healing :idea:
wha? wha? wha?

nerf scribe :D writers usually have dogs or cats not a full blown purple dragon 8-)
Houston

Post by Houston »

Indeed, royal dragons for scribes? lol my ass.

Well, uff. From my experiences i dont really see any point for scribe being able to control a dragon, regardless to facts that he does NOT have to gather his resources from mobs?

Looking forward at the smith, they get 100 swords and full plates to "pwn" 4 + djinnis and stuff alike =)

Yet, they dont get to hold a single useful pet.
Sherrod

Post by Sherrod »

Give blacksmiths room for 2 acients?

Happeh?
Made by Adrian
Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

Darian Darkmind wrote:
Luciano wrote:another example, Crowley with 70 piety vs Jowal Havoc(knight) on that duel tournament, wasnt that easy for Crowley even if he had full blesses and malleus. Just read my signature and continue playing ^^

Not really, Crowley was able to kill him with simple malleus spam. Aura, G'heals and a shield kept him alive and malleus did the dirty job. Same happened in our duel with Xaeron and Crowley.
I tought you oldschool popele knew
OP Tome and malleus spam = Pro.

LOL.

Stop the cuckening on Pang #MakePangGreat