Nerf priest?

If you want to know the community’s opinion about a topic, make a poll here.

Moderator: Game Masters

Do you want to see the priest class nerfed more?

Yes, heavily
15%
Yes, a little bit
17%
Not really
22%
No, definitely
47%

Total votes: 60

Maximilian Lhoth

Re: Nerf priest?

Post by Maximilian Lhoth »

Houston wrote:Its hard to take a 50 piaty elite priest on a baba without _any_ bless.

But in the other hand if you use Gprot, Gstr, agility Gregen you can pretty much do a lot.

But yes, priests blesses are cheaper ;)
PvP in which a priest is not involved is so rare it doesn't matter :)
Ivan

Post by Ivan »

Quintoz wrote:Kent, I dunno what sort of super blessees you have been getting but I get around 160 str, so that would make a 50 str diffrence then MY BAD! FLAME WAR!.
No intervention should not be removed, 60 ar is still totaly worthless when fighting imo.

Houston : Blesses cheaper, gear expensive.

What about baba gear? lower ar same price or even more price when adding different weapons in it.

And max all my fights were without getting blesses from priest (expect that one time when i didnt get to hit anyone with my blessed weapon)

Its easy to have priests on your side but harder to get stuff blessed (expect weapon which you probably will get blessed)
Houston

Post by Houston »

Baba set = Higher requirement of ingots to craft -> Costs more, less AR than chains.
Priest set = Lower requirement of ingots to craft -> Costs less, more ar than baba set.

"Blalance"
Ivan

Post by Ivan »

Houston wrote:Baba set = Higher requirement of ingots to craft -> Costs more, less AR than chains.
Priest set = Lower requirement of ingots to craft -> Costs less, more ar than baba set.

"Blalance"

Aswell we can think this by another way too comparing this to skills and stats...

str -> 175 takes looooong

medit 0-100 not so long...

str 130-160 took over month with sparring method and indy lumber cost me huge amount of money.
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

0-100 medit not so long?? ROFL!!!!!! Untrue!!! It is about the same time as it takes to get 175str, I have done both.

Priest bless = cheap...UNTRUE

Most priest use Empy foci which is 3k each. They burn funky too, sometimes they burn on the first use and sometimes they last for 2 weeks.
Houston

Post by Houston »

Indeed, medit isnt cheap to train.

Priest is helluva expensive to keep.

Its like comparing a mage to a necro when we come to money.

You dont just have to find special regs for him, but also weapons and clothes, fitting the class.

However, i dont really like to turn it into a Priest vs Baba thread.

Id more concentrate how would i have fun on the shard, not pk any mob on sight! :shock:
Ivan

Post by Ivan »

Atleast i got a job to find way to kill priest in pvp without blesses... there must be somekind of usefull trick on side of keltrunius...
Sherrod

Post by Sherrod »

Well for archer/thief/assassin... poisen is the easiest way to own a priest.
Made by Adrian
Houston

Post by Houston »

Ivan wrote:Atleast i got a job to find way to kill priest in pvp without blesses... there must be somekind of usefull trick on side of keltrunius...

Each fighter has ONLY one and the same weakness, you just have to dig it out -_-
Ivan

Post by Ivan »

Sherrod wrote:Well for archer/thief/assassin... poisen is the easiest way to own a priest.
Law has aura that cures poisons without a problem... and with 100 healing a bit running while curing poison should be a problem.