Veritas Global?

If you want to know the community’s opinion about a topic, make a poll here.

Moderator: Game Masters

Global Veritas (law,nature,tek,imp)?

Yes
62%
No
38%

Total votes: 26

Biggs

Re: Veritas Global?

Post by Biggs »

Talerco Pious wrote:
Simmo wrote:
Biggs wrote::lol: I have not yet heard any reason for tekstone to recieve the veritas rite.
Just whine sabout how hard it is to loot... :?
I think i wrote the "why" down. Its because the unbalanced pvp.
He probably didn't bother to read it, just saw the topic and said no 'cos it's not brocken
more reasons why maybe one will come up and it will change my vote "fairness" "balance" and such isnt a reason because there is suppose to be a natural order within religions if you want veritas and get it so its easyer to loot... it will be solitude or aura or merchent bless/mob curse in future because its "balance" ....
Tyrion

Post by Tyrion »

Biggs wrote:more reasons why maybe one will come up and it will change my vote "fairness" "balance" and such isnt a reason because there is suppose to be a natural order within religions if you want veritas and get it so its easyer to loot... it will be solitude or aura or merchent bless/mob curse in future because its "balance" ....
Having a Law priest has apparently blinded you. Because when you were in Imperial your perspective was night and day, such is the life of a religion hopper. Natural Order you speak of, makes less sense than when staff use the terms. Religions need to be balanced 1:1 ratio with each other on tomes and then religious RP. There should not be this draconian design that has one religion as the 'good guy' and then all others fall beneath them (Law) and their on again off again allies (Nature), it doesn't work any more and evidence of that can be seen in the lack of activity IG or world altering events.
Talerco Pious

Post by Talerco Pious »

Biggs wrote:more reasons why maybe one will come up and it will change my vote "fairness" "balance" and such isnt a reason because there is suppose to be a natural order within religions if you want veritas and get it so its easyer to loot... it will be solitude or aura or merchent bless/mob curse in future because its "balance" ....
Veritas alone makes your tome better in pvp than ours which is not the way it's supposed to be, Boris has said that it should be Law > Tekstone/Imperial > Nature, also nature's tome is better in pvp than imperial or tekstone. Veritas as a rite is nowhere balanced, mass damage, mass healing, mass squelch, all that with a 3 second cast.
I whine, therefore I am
Talerco Pious

Post by Talerco Pious »

Tyrion wrote:
Having a Law priest has apparently blinded you. Because when you were in Imperial your perspective was night and day, such is the life of a religion hopper. Natural Order you speak of, makes less sense than when staff use the terms. Religions need to be balanced 1:1 ratio with each other on tomes and then religious RP. There should not be this draconian design that has one religion as the 'good guy' and then all others fall beneath them (Law) and their on again off again allies (Nature), it doesn't work any more and evidence of that can be seen in the lack of activity IG or world altering events.
Such is the way when you join law. I remember Akka being a whiner like me, but then he took a law in the knee.
I whine, therefore I am
dwight

Post by dwight »

"suppose to be a natural order within religions"

Can you enlight me then, what is the natural order within religions?
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

I haven't seen a single good argument in this thread why Veritas shouldn't be global.

No Biggs. Brocken does not count.
Order of Nature - Telborea- The Britannian Trade Union - ICQ: 434212709
PvP Video 1
PvP Video 2
Biggs

Post by Biggs »

Law/Imp. [gaurdians of people]
Nature.
Tekstone.

my verison of natural order.
Simmo

Post by Simmo »

Greedy people "10 noes". I guess it can say brocken and i will continue spamming sacrifice because cant get pvp on priest.
Biggs you want a big nerf to Kill/Sacrifice but you dont understand that its kinda the same situation between Lawturepimp - tekstone at the moment, just another topic.(added imp coz of veritas only and the bigass solitude island).

Nerf some sacrifice and remove veritas from pvp. Im quite sure people would log their religions char to pvp instead of necros which we are forced to do. Im playing/have played/will play on 2 sides as long as i play on this shard anyway.

PS! Nature rocks.
dwight

Post by dwight »

So, as a start, Tekstone will always have to loose and Nature will always have to be submissive.

That's a good prespective..
Simmo

Post by Simmo »

Momath wrote:So, as a start, Tekstone will always have to loose and Nature will always have to be submissive.

That's a good prespective..
Lord Dwight is pretty much forever alone in the bottom of dat list. And you cant do anything about it! HA