Which character would you rather play: Good or Evil?

If you want to know the community’s opinion about a topic, make a poll here.

Moderator: Game Masters

Which one are you?

1. Good!
27%
2. Evil!
28%
3. I join whichever side is weaker!
38%
4. I join whichever side is stronger!
7%

Total votes: 60

aldath c'om

Re: Which character would you rather play: Good or Evil?

Post by aldath c'om »

ive played on good side and now im on tek. i enjoy both and really dont care witch side i am as long the spirit is good. if i now should pick new religion id go on good side, just because everyone is running away from you instead stop and rp a bit.
291-697-526
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

I enjoy both sides but if I really had to pick. I would go Evil.
Evil and the weak side.
Order of Nature - Telborea- The Britannian Trade Union - ICQ: 434212709
PvP Video 1
PvP Video 2
Cruxis Bane

Post by Cruxis Bane »

Both sides is fun, but it would be evil and dont care about which is strongest or weakest.
Ares

Post by Ares »

I chose whichever is stronger.. I like to have the advantage. But it obviously depends on a lot more factors than just those listed. It's a situational question to me.
Bipina Huntley

Post by Bipina Huntley »

Good side and dont care if weaker or stronger, (in all games which i have played)
Last edited by Bipina Huntley on Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Darian Darkmind

Post by Darian Darkmind »

Just another reminder that this topic isn't about which side you play on Pangaea. This is about how you usually play any mmo (and why not any single player RPG as well), or at least how you would want to play.

Currently, reading the results there are 7 people who enjoy the evil side more and 7 people who enjoy the good side more. Pretty balanced, it seems. However, which ever side they like more, 8 players would choose the weaker side and 2 players would choose the stronger side even if that means playing on the side they like less.
Glarundis

Post by Glarundis »

i dunno, i like playing both sides
i think the weaker side factor makes you wanna choose it because of the challenge and the "yeahh!!!i helped turn things around and now my side is glorious!!" but then again, no one wants to change again after we have done this, because by then, that side is our side. i think i would also go for the weaker side for the challenge of it. the tekstone factor in pangaea isn't about the weaker side imo, it's the mysterious side :P

other mmorpgs?this is the only one i've ever played lol, unless you count that realm of the mad god thing i posted on the other forum lol, and that doesn't even have pvp or story or sides so..
xHarlequinx

Post by xHarlequinx »

Primarily I prefer the less popular side (whether weaker or not doesn't matter, although I voted weaker). I like looking for options that possibly haven't been considered or explored before. Oftentimes this will also lead me to evil characters, as they have less moral constraints to limit potentially interesting combinations of things.
Daren Priesten

Post by Daren Priesten »

For all who voted the good side must be law!

except Bip
Kenyon Ahearn

Post by Kenyon Ahearn »

I'm definitely always good. Despite the strength or size. Usually, the good are weaker due to people loving to pwn. Look at Horde vs Alliance on Wow. And I always love being Human :|

I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter.