Roleplayed muling, cool or not?

If you want to know the community’s opinion about a topic, make a poll here.

Moderator: Game Masters

Should roleplayed muling be allowed?

Yes, always
39%
No, never
27%
With a good reason only
33%

Total votes: 33

John Flamestrike

Roleplayed muling, cool or not?

Post by John Flamestrike »

Should roleplayed muling be allowed?

Roleplaying muling means muling in which you pay the normal price you would charge from anyone else for the item from your alt to your another alt.

"With a good reason only" means you have the best smith of the lands and don't want to risk some worse smith failing with your high end ores, you have a lockpicker yourself and wouldn't want to disturb other players or simply you happen to have the only or almost only active character of the class you need yourself.
Alteran

Re: Roleplayed muling, cool or not?

Post by Alteran »

no.

Alteran
Whitewolf

Post by Whitewolf »

ALTY Just Droped the BAN HAMMA!!

How do you feel man?
Houston

Post by Houston »

For a good reason only, i say.

The reason must be _very good_
Geryn Farodae

Post by Geryn Farodae »

Alteran wrote:no.

Alteran
Agreed.
Maximilian Lhoth

Post by Maximilian Lhoth »

Muling is allowed in a way.

Max housevalue is 50. Housevalue is account specific, not character. Largest houses consume all the housevalue. An account with a rich old character with a house cannot get an inn room for a poor new character.

Characters can legally share containers or lockdowns in houses therefore, which means I could use my best moneymaker, which would be the tamer, to practically buy big houses for all my characters.

The runekeep is an example... Eldaric owns the building, runes and secure barrels. Konrad owns everything inside the secure barrels on the other hand, and the non-secure barrels. Maximilian owns the anvil, forge, loom, spinning wheel, pickpocket dip and training dummy. Also Maximilian owns the Law and Nature temple runes, but Konrad has marked them. Maximilian also kind of owns part of the building, as he has paid some of the taxes occasionally. =P
Last edited by Maximilian Lhoth on Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Troy

Post by Troy »

Thing is more with items, and its easy to tell based on how long a character has been around and their skills to compare to waht all they use. Its actually quite easy to see when someone mules.
Andrew De'lere

Post by Andrew De'lere »

The cool, mule.