Best. poet. evar.

This is where you can post your own creative products. Stories - music - whatever you can think of. Remember - the rules of this forum still aplies.

Moderator: Game Masters

Iktomi

Best. poet. evar.

Post by Iktomi »

Shane Koyczan makes me proud to be Canadian.

Poem.

Also, epic neckbeard.

Ares

Re: Best. poet. evar.

Post by Ares »

That was great! very powerful.. Thanks for that dude. I have to find some more stuff from that guy.

I'm finding this spoken word thing more and more intresting, I found a band called Listener a few months ago, who are into it as well. Different theme, and Americans though (sorry for going a little off topic), but pretty good too.
Kerbal

Post by Kerbal »

That was cool, thanks.
Zaradon

Post by Zaradon »

I needed that, thank you Iktomi.

Yet, not deep enough.
Glarundis

Post by Glarundis »

nice one. i'm also canadian (atleast due to some law) aha!

for some reason these things happen a lot in schools and even after but i suppose that after it people are stronger within themselves and can tell ppl to fuck off, atleast in their own way. but for children this can be really difficult.

i had a few stupid nicknames and stuff, papers thrown at my hair during classes (i had (i still do) curly hair, with quite some volume, and those worse students thought it was funny to do that lul :D)

but nothing like the serious bullying that i hear that some people go through :/
i suppose ppl bully others because they themselves have loads of problems in their lives, so it's quite complicated to do something about it
Mike

Post by Mike »

Nice drawnings, couldn't get into the message. In ancient times they wrote poems about Achilles and Leonidas. Today we write about the guys who those heroes probably bullied because they couldn't fit in with the group.
Monad
Game Master

Post by Monad »

Mike wrote:Nice drawnings, couldn't get into the message.
It's called empathy.
Ares

Post by Ares »

Mike wrote:Nice drawnings, couldn't get into the message. In ancient times they wrote poems about Achilles and Leonidas. Today we write about the guys who those heroes probably bullied because they couldn't fit in with the group.
They also drank their own piss because they thought it was healthy... We're smarter today. They have a word for people who just wants to win and is unable to feel empathy: Psychopaths
Mike

Post by Mike »

Monad wrote:
Mike wrote:Nice drawnings, couldn't get into the message.
It's called empathy.
Having too much is self-destructive.
Glarundis

Post by Glarundis »

mike, look at what happened to achilles and leonidas, their status meant nothing in the end..all their power hopeless in the face of destiny

true strength and true power aren't necessarily what we think they are. but that's something that the "powerful" ones will never want to understand i guess..

edit: about empathy, having none is thousand times worse. how can you not see it?
you only need a gun to defend yourself if someone else has a gun too.