Best. poet. evar.

This is where you can post your own creative products. Stories - music - whatever you can think of. Remember - the rules of this forum still aplies.

Moderator: Game Masters

Ares

Re: Best. poet. evar.

Post by Ares »

Don't feed the troll Glarundis
Mike

Post by Mike »

Not trolling.
Ares

Post by Ares »

Mike wrote:Not trolling.
Maybe not, but you're trying to stir up an argument with your bullshit übermensch delusion which needs to fuck off from this forum.
Mike

Post by Mike »

Ares wrote:
Maybe not, but you're trying to stir up an argument with your bullshit übermensch delusion which needs to fuck off from this forum.
Wouldn't be much of a forum if people couldn't disagree. Then you could just replace the reply button with a thumbs up sign.
Glarundis

Post by Glarundis »

even though i disagree with those ideologies, debating until people either understand or change or whatever is what has to be done (with proper respect ofc). because if you just tell ppl to gtfo (even though most of us want to do it most of the time lol), it will fix the problem from one's side, but not from the other side
Ares

Post by Ares »

Mike wrote:
Ares wrote:
Wouldn't be much of a forum if people couldn't disagree. Then you could just replace the reply button with a thumbs up sign.
We set the rules. End of story. When I tell you to cool off, you stop or go to jail again. It's not complicated.
Ares

Post by Ares »

Glarundis wrote:even though i disagree with those ideologies, debating until people either understand or change or whatever is what has to be done (with proper respect ofc). because if you just tell ppl to gtfo (even though most of us want to do it most of the time lol), it will fix the problem from one's side, but not from the other side
It's not out job to make sure Mike has a respectable morale, or becomes a decent person. We're all adults here. If you spread discrimination and propaganda, I'll do all I can to make you understand that it is not tolerated here. There are absolutely no excuses.

Let's get back on topic.
Iktomi

Post by Iktomi »

Ares wrote:They also drank their own piss because they thought it was healthy... We're smarter today.
Vaux27

Post by Vaux27 »

Thanks for passing that along Iktomi, some real powerful stuff.
Iktomi

Post by Iktomi »

Lots of his stuff is funny as well, or just generally interesting. But ya, this one is great (seen him do it live as well).