Like, 3D stuff... and things

This is where you can post your own creative products. Stories - music - whatever you can think of. Remember - the rules of this forum still aplies.

Moderator: Game Masters

Raegen Keenarrow

Re: Like, 3D stuff... and things

Post by Raegen Keenarrow »

Nice work going on here. I've got my own junk I just haven't uploaded anywhere and some not finished anyways lol. Of course I'll be doing a LOT more since I'm starting to get into my own MMO Development.

Have been making use of Blender for my 3D animations / character rigging and stuff. I created my own living animated game zombie! Also messed around with Level design in CryEngine 3 for fun. Now my brothers and I have got a 10 man license with HeroCloud game engine, so maybe I will display some of my secret "game" work here when I have them done up! =)
Boern

Post by Boern »

An own MMO! Damn, sounds like quite a project. I took a peek at the HeroEngine and it looks like a pretty sweet platform to build worlds on. Very cool! I've only dabbled a bit with Unity. I'd love to see some of your hush hush secretive works when they're ready to be shown.

Oh, and don't mind me, just strolling by...
Percy

Post by Percy »

Do we have end-game boss in Qual-Kehji's upcoming MMO?
Send any messages to this location;
635'288'825
Raegen Keenarrow

heheheheh purple dinosaur, run!

Oh of course. Uber gear, raiding, PvP zones, world bosses randomly spawned HUGE bodies (Not scaled, designed huge), end-game content always with intention on expansions. Starting out, your chars will look sexy all the ways till end-game progression! Not the rubbish looking gear you are stuck in while leveling. Make questing, grouping and dungeons more rewarding too. :D

[Congratulations: Earned Level 10!] - Reward: an indestructible and blinding onyx kryss of vanquishing

^_-
tennmiller

Post by tennmiller »

we need a dragon like that on our server.
--

Jarid Devine,
345-179-875
Raegen Keenarrow

Yeah I thought about dabbing into some UO 2D graphics. Make my own mob(s) and races. Would love to see an epic orc race or dwarf. :-D

*Edit* - omg.. "Bloodelf" - Race selection warning ( open PvP on this race) lmao!
Alcaeus

Post by Alcaeus »

Hmm. Was gonna finish this first but then I saw/remembered this thread.
Attachments
Just something I decided to strike up the other day. Familiar?
Just something I decided to strike up the other day. Familiar?
brittinnrender1.jpg (192.76 KiB) Viewed 15199 times
Raegen Keenarrow

So much for modeling Britain Inn with this invasion going on now eh Mark? LOL Looks awesome though.
Boern

Post by Boern »

I finally decided to do something sensible and pick up a tutorial to follow. I usually resent following tutorials and would rather just do my own things at my own pace. So surely I'd pick something quick and fun. Nope, this one was 15 hours worth of videos on modeling alone... and that doesn't even include all the rewinding I had to do. I'm not sure sure but I think I developed some sort of Stockholm syndrome kind of deal for the instructor towards the end of the tutorial, yeah.

But I did learn a lot about proper workflow, how to work with hard surfaces, how to use floating geometry for details, how to retopologize objects... all the good stuff. I have to look into some texturing, lighting, and rendering tutos next.

Raegen Keenarrow

Hehe. Awesome work Boern. I really love the green glow effect on it's back. Kind of reminds me of Buzz Lightyear of Star Command! from Toy Story. =D

Anyways here's something I'm will to show. It was my first work ever done. No prior experience in anything involved in making this. Just YouTube Tutorials and long hours of pain and will power to get through with the pain. So I'm at least proud of the end result. This is just the imaged format of it however. I never did finish it's proper walk cycle. It kept either moving too fast for me, or too slow. I couldn't get it just right. George A. Romero style. <3

Programs Used: Make Human, Blender & Photoshop.

Note: This sparked on my brothers and my idea of making our own version of games like Infestation: Survival Stories, Rust, 7 Days to Die, Dead Island etc. Who knows... maybe we'll use stuff like this in our "UO 3D" re-make, if we do end up going that route in our MMO. ;) Britain zombies everybody! Although... I would see them more sinister and decay looking.
Last edited by Raegen Keenarrow on Sun May 18, 2014 3:57 am, edited 1 time in total.