Like, 3D stuff... and things

This is where you can post your own creative products. Stories - music - whatever you can think of. Remember - the rules of this forum still aplies.

Moderator: Game Masters

Boern

Re: Like, 3D stuff... and things

Post by Boern »

Nice one, I'd hit that with a fire axe. Oh, and I know the long hours of pain a bit too well too.

A quick animation. Thank god for robotic joints that don't need complex rigging.
Boern

Post by Boern »

A quick one day splurch. A repeating crossbow, it's like Pang bro! Almost anyway. I picked a reference sketch from the webs and started working on that. How it's supposed to operate, you ask? I have no idea. Pull the thingamajig and press the whatchamacallit and things should shoot out, I think? I'm sure it's very sophisticated mechanical engineering.

Still missing some details and, I don't know if you noticed, but it doesn't have textures yet. I need to do some research and maybe I'll get some colors on it some time before the next millenium.

Siren

Post by Siren »

Boern wrote:A quick one day splurch. A repeating crossbow, it's like Pang bro! Almost anyway. I picked a reference sketch from the webs and started working on that. How it's supposed to operate, you ask? I have no idea. Pull the thingamajig and press the whatchamacallit and things should shoot out.

Very nice although it needs a few thingamebobs or it will not function correctly
Boern

Post by Boern »

Thingamebobs! I knew I was missing something. I had not even considered thingamebobs. Indeed, they should make it work perfectly, thanks!
Percy

Post by Percy »

How can it function without textures?!
Send any messages to this location;
635'288'825
Boern

Post by Boern »

Thingamebobs added. Works, can confirm.

Who needs textures? Useless bling bling, I say. If I could live in a flat black and white world, I would. And this has absolutely nothing to do with my abilities as a texturer.
Siren

Post by Siren »

I see it is almost complete however adding a doohickey here or there will allow for a more precise aim for its users.
-614-337-228-
Percy

Post by Percy »

It needs ACOG sights, and explosive arrow tips. Just saying brah. Also a beer holder with a straw to drink from would make this a must buy for any UO archer.
Send any messages to this location;
635'288'825
Boern

Post by Boern »

Pssh, optical sights! It's 360 no scope all day. A beer holder on the other hand... I think it counts as a doohickey, right?

It also works as a counter balance for the bolts. Yes, I've thought of everything. Of course you would have to take sips between shots to keep the balance but that shouldn't be a problem. You know, sometimes I amaze even myself.
Siren

Post by Siren »

And so the most revolutionary weapon ever known was born, good work.
-614-337-228-