Crazy Elsabet made...Ultima Online in Minecraft

This is where you can post your own creative products. Stories - music - whatever you can think of. Remember - the rules of this forum still aplies.

Moderator: Game Masters

Elsabet

Crazy Elsabet made...Ultima Online in Minecraft

Post by Elsabet »

You guys may vaguely remember a certain disgruntled farmer named Elsabet...what did I do with myself after I made the perfect flax farm and farming got outlawed? :lol: Well yes, I burned my farm down and set sail for a new land. But I never forgot about my beloved Pangaea or Ultima Online. What has become of Pangaea these days? As for me...well crazy Elsa, set out to make a brand new shiny Ultima Online...only in Minecraft...it turned into quite a project...want to see?

The project is now complete and you can explore Ultima Online in Minecraft. The reason why I made this is because Minecraft has over 21,000,000 active registered players and a whole generation of new role-players and PVPers may come to love Ultima Online as we do. This is not a dead adventure map, it is one on which you can build anything you want, fight other players, and conquer the landscape! You can claim the land and defend it from others and taking land away from established guilds and players is difficult. You can even build cannons, catapults, traps and other ingenious contraptions to help you wage war. Any role-play scenario you can imagine is possible. I want to foster a role-playing campaign where guilds, houses, and factions go to war to win the very throne of Britannia itself. Pictures at the end of the post!

Server Website http://ultimamcfactions.enjin.com
Minecraft Multiplayer IP: Factions.pvpme.org

About:

Ultima MC Factions is a unique Factions Minecraft experience for a special breed of player. We're looking for mature gamers who enjoy PVP but also like being part of a guild and community. Ultima Online, the game that inspired our server was once like this...the wilderness was full of PVP, player killing, and faction/guild warfare. Yet the world was balanced by tight-knit guilds, role-players, artisans, and player towns fighting for survival. It takes all kinds of players to make an exciting community and fun server. For years, many fans of Ultima Online have wanted to recreate the game in Minecraft but the task of recreating the Ultima Online map was a massive project. With the help of famous builder Hyperscale Ultima MC Factions has attained a detailed map featuring Britain, the Capital of Britannia.

Server Features:

We're a factions/survival server, with custom built PVP map and games, crate drops, keys, free ranks earned by spending time in the game, generous kits, starting money, and permissions are available to players. Limited secure storage is available to players in the town of Britain (up to 5 large chests), everything else is subject to raiding.

Server Lore:

After the Avatar shattered the Gem of Immortality our land was forever changed. Only a handful of miners at work deep beneath the Serpent Spine mountains survived the cataclysm; all of Sosaria was torn asunder on that terrible day. The City of Britain stands proud and rebuilt by it's citizens but it's throne is empty. Who among the survivors will become our King? Who will rule Britannia?

The Staff Application:

Ultima MC Factions is currently recruiting moderators, to help as we launch the server. Additionally, we are looking for quality players to help launch our community.

Now for the pictures!

Castle Blackthorne

The Graveyard

The City of Britain

Fight, role-play, and survive...will you rule Britannia? Bring the kids, especially if they love all things Minecraft to experience classic Ultima Online game play.

Glarundis

Re: Crazy Elsabet made...Ultima Online in Minecraft

Post by Glarundis »

O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O

i never played minecraft. i think i should start now
Bloodtouch

Post by Bloodtouch »

Dat castle doe...
645-915-327
KrondorZuula
Counselor

Post by KrondorZuula »

can we see more pictures please XD
Raegen Keenarrow

Post by Raegen Keenarrow »

I thought I already posted here, but I guess not so here goes. I've never played Minecraft. It was never my thing. I watched my brother's both play it however. This here though is great art and a good reason one could play the game. Hats off to you for taking the time to make all of this.
Charha

Post by Charha »

That's insane. :shock: And AWESOME. :)

I find it interesting when one gaming community or fandom sort of blends into another one and it just works out. It's fitting that Origin's motto used to be "We create worlds". Well, you certainly do that in Minecraft.
Aznar

Post by Aznar »

Bloody hell, that must have taken you.... well long. Did you build the entire world map or just Britain?
I love Minecraft and I love UO and you just combined two of my favorite games.
I'll be sure to take a peek sometime.