Quest Applications for Pangaea Staff.

This is where you can post your own creative products. Stories - music - whatever you can think of. Remember - the rules of this forum still aplies.

Moderator: Game Masters

Houston

Quest Applications for Pangaea Staff.

Post by Houston »

Hey lazybutts, i tried to figure out of an application to make the life of the staff easier.
The ones who are in some hardcore style of roleplay, can fill and even add some notes to this application when figuring to send it to the staff.

Quest story; - Means to have high quality of RP story and STRICTLY recommended to post on RP stories.

Quest goal; - Means what we have to achieve with our quest, what do we need to find, who we need to free and from what.

Tools for quest; - This means, what do we use to complete the quest, some known class(i.e tamer to tame or picker to pick), crafted item(s) to trade with someone to get the third.

Preferences for quest; - Means, what preferences we have for the quest. Levers, chest how big group.

Location of the quest; - Means, where the quest will find place, dungeon, free area, island, house(s) or caves or even on the sea. If you like to have an area, please add here the X and Y coordinates of the liked area (you can see the X and Y coordinates by writing the ".where" command ingame)

Quest level; - Means, of how many members will we use for the quest(s) and what creatures are facing us.

Rewards; - Means, that there has to be some sort of a reward, related to the quest at the end of the quest, that should be something unique to prove the happening of the quest.

Date and time; - Means, this has to be settled down with the staffmembers/headpriest. Also the application can be only sent to the staff by the HP or one commanders, to avoid the hassle.

Quest Type; - Means, what type it is as in Public (all players from shard involved), Religious (all or a certain group of religions involved) Private (Single quest, for a single religion, guild, person etc)

PS; If you want to flame, kiss my ass, lick my toes or rape my gf - do it in PM.

Yours,
Houstonnumeroyksi