End of the PVP ban and new rules drafted

General information concerning the shard / Server
Ares

End of the PVP ban and new rules drafted

Post by Ares »

Hello guys,

Today's the last day of the PvP ban. A new set of rules is up. I strongly encourage everyone to read through em:
http://pangaea-world.dk/pangaea/rules/pvp-rules

Secondly, we have a new .halt dot command that's supposed to be used for those "halt or dai" situations to make sure there's 0 doubt about intentions or when it's OK to attack. Aggressors should take a screenshot of both when the command is used and when the timer is up.
This command will be expanded to log coordinates and conversations for X minutes after soon.

The main goal for us was to put a lid on everything and regain control. People were raging, griefing and acting retarded all around.
Things will be stricter from here on out. And if the same atmosphere continues, we'll default to my suggestions which were:
1. Strict looting rules
2. Item insuring
I don't care if you PVP guys claim it will kill the shard. The current situation will too.

happy ganking!
Ares

Re: End of the PVP ban and new rules drafted

Post by Ares »

Alright, let me clarify about .halt:
You can chase him, but he's allowed 15 seconds to comply. It's not a rule to use it. But it's strongly encouraged as it eliminates any doubts about intentions and when it's completely ok to attack
Ares

Post by Ares »

Secondly, this command is the bare minimum. Additional RP is strongly encouraged. You can't immideately attack after using this command. It's a supplement.
Iktomi

Post by Iktomi »

As an additional note here, the war declarations by by Armageddon Glory (EDIT: and Ancient Powers) have been removed and never occurred. The issue with Tekstone and DMS stands and the relevant guildmasters know where that stands.