Personal Information - Delay on current projects!

General information concerning the shard / Server
blckfire
Scripter

Personal Information - Delay on current projects!

Post by blckfire »

Hey guys/girls, whoever is reading,

I'm here to let you guys know that I will start a new job next week. This means, I have to amass a considerable amount of knowledge in this next 2 weeks leaving close to no time to look at Pangaea and continue developing the religion system.

Good thing is that now, after these initial weeks, my personal life is going to stabilize quite a bit leaving more time in general to code for Pangaea.

It was something that I couldn't predict since it came quite sudden, but now you guys know that we're going to be delayed by at least 2 weeks time, depending on how things go.

I still think we can be done with all the things attached to Religions within the next 3-6months, this means also revamping the siege/mayor systems, not forgetting the class system re-balance after we assessed how good/bad religions and religions characters are.

That's all for now! ;)
blckfire
Scripter

Re: Personal Information - Delay on current projects!

Post by blckfire »

Just a side note, the others thought it would be best to clarify,
blckfire wrote:I still think we can be done with all the things attached to Religions within the next 3-6months, this means also revamping the siege/mayor systems, not forgetting the class system re-balance after we assessed how good/bad religions and religions characters are.
Religions are going to be up until the end of the month. As you know the religion system is supposed to be a growing system and this means we will start simple and built it a long with the IG developments that's why I say 3-6 months.
blckfire
Scripter

Re: Personal Information - Delay on current projects!

Post by blckfire »

Weekly UPDATE:

As you know I'm currently revamping the Adventurers guild since it was in the way of the religion system. If everything goes ok I shall be able to release this new version in 2 weeks time.

For you guys almost nothing is going to change although you're going to notice that some bugs related to quests or ticket spending will now be fixed.

I'll try to make weekly updates about progress...