Changes [04-03-2019]

General information concerning the shard / Server
Mox

Changes [04-03-2019]

Post by Mox »

- Added storm teleporters back into the teleporter spawning pool.

- Training Macefighting will be a bit easier for casters, changes values for staves

- Scythes have been moved to Swordsmanship weaponry
GM Oden

Re: Changes [04-03-2019]

Post by GM Oden »

Note these are not live yet.
Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfils the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things. - Winston Churchill
GM Oden

Re: Changes [04-03-2019]

Post by GM Oden »

Above updates live!

Also holding this under my hat:

Name Change Deeds now live from Harry handyman.

Ask for "assistance" or say "I would like a new identity"

I spent sometime on the banter so enjoy that.

Nothing is harmful so if you want to wipe your murder counts select "forgive my transgressions" if you change anything your virtue is zeroed out.

I will not replenish anyone's lost virtue so be forewarned, if you like your virtue you can't keep it.

---
Naming conventions:
Names are unique.

Certain names just not available due to popular culture reference, normal naming rules apply so just follow the rules.

I also tried to blacklist many offensive words so don't anger the Social Justice "AOC" Warriors amongst us. :D

Note: These will be pulled around 2019-09-23, so you've just over 6 months to take advantage, you miss out you miss out.
Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfils the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things. - Winston Churchill