Lord Dyrnax

This if for Roleplay posts. Notes - meant only for single persons should be posted in the Roleplay stories / Personal letters section. Only In character posts are allowed, and no smilies.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Glarundis

Lord Dyrnax

Post by Glarundis »

Today I went out for a little vampire hunt in the remote Valor Island.
I came to a certain area of this island after the vampires were all dead, and found a strange scenario.
Skinned animals, a goat and a deer, to be precise, some decaying corpses on the ground and an effigy with an inscription saying it was Lord Dyrnax. Who or what is Lord Dyrnax? Is this the work of the vampires or someone else? Anyone knows anything about it?

-Glarundis
Garr Growen

Re: Lord Dyrnax

Post by Garr Growen »

I have seen the same thing happening in Minoc and Brit. Isn't there anyone to solve this evil looking mystery?
I can't get sleep at nights as long as there are creepy things like this hanging around.

-Joseph Sanders-
Charha

Post by Charha »

I can sleep just fine at the moment (because I've got these wonderful drops of valerian that knock me right out), but I still think that people should form a posse and hunt this weird guy down! It's been ages since I saw a good posse. Besides, pitchforks and burning torches bring people together and give you a fuzzy warm feeling, just like in those good old days.

Oh, and if you find the guy and decide to give him a trial instead of chopping his head right off, I can give him some legal assistance.

-Ripkin, Wayfarer Snake Milker-
Glarundis

Post by Glarundis »

For that we need to know who's this guy and where he may be found. I was wondering someone would have information this, but atleast now I know I'm not the one who have witnessed such events.

-Glarundis
Vaux27

Post by Vaux27 »

It would seem I've found the same here close to the Vaux family plot of land in Skara Brae. I'm disturbed by the skinned deer left as some sort of sacrifice, and what seems to be some harvest left for the very same reason.

Does anyone know who the perpetrator of these actions are?

Victoria Vaux
632-140-419
Glarundis

Post by Glarundis »

And the new scene of the crime is Ocllo! Right next to the farms!
We must bring the one or ones responsible for this to justice! Even in Imperial lands these actions are taking place!

-Berlinder
Lily Shiar

Post by Lily Shiar »

Seems this threat has spread to Serpent's Hold too. If it is a threat for us?

Would be nice to know more about this Lord Dyrnax!

- Bob, Ferrum Crucis
I am nobody. Nobody is perfect. Therefore, I must be perfect!
Leanne Duhan

Post by Leanne Duhan »

Ho and pssh! Hardly a threat, I'd say!

Some men just like to think high and mighty of themselves up to the point of building shrines and effigies like these. Have we ever seen this 'Lord' doing anything noteworthy? Ha, no! Skinning a deer doesn't count in my books! I can see him being an old hermit living in a cave. Hoh!

Should there be any more shrine building, I would be a better idol and a target of your worship. Ey, I'm just saying....!

-Boern of Ferrum Crucis